Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity partner

Comments

• Options
    Gillian Anderson is a good shout. Duffy for me and a Russian trout I met in Vegas, Nicker Zonanoff.
  • Options
    A young Debbie Harry or Megan Fox (or both)
  • Options
    Andrea Dworkin. Nothing sexual would happen, but I would apologise all night for being a man, and she would not forgive me
  • Options
    Kelly Brook
    Fiona Fullerton
    Surrane Jones
  • Options
    Has anyone mentioned Sheridan Smith yet?
  • Options
    Zammo's bird in Grange hill. Jackie?
  • Options
    All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

Gail from Coronation Street, but then realised she was Dave Mehmets cast off. So opted for Audrey ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a great thread this is!!

It needs more pictures though!
  • Options
    edited June 2016

• Options

Katrien

The Aunts from Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Hilda and Zelda
  • Options

What about @ricky_otto who wants Rosemary?
  • Options

What about @ricky_otto who wants Rosemary?
    I've wanted her to give me a quote for a patio.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    sam3110 said:

Katrien

The Aunts from Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Hilda and Zelda
    I was going to say Katrien as well - but after what's she's done I really would rather go with Rose West.
  • Options
    A few been mentioned already..

Bridget Moynihan
    Gillian Anderson
    Jennifer Aniston

Plus

Victoria Smurfitt
    Alice Eve
    Louisa Lytton
    Anna Friel - and I must be in with a chance...she's liked two of my tweets lately! :wink:

This could be a long night!!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Salma Hayek

Agree with you on that Rizzo. Although if I was looking for a bit of domination Babara Woodhouse "Sittt boy".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Couple more

Julie Christie

Or from a certain era Jo Guest or Kathy Lloyd

And always felt had a chance with Drew Barrymore if I bumped into her.
  • Options
    Shaq
  • Options
    Geri Halliwell
    All Saints
    Jessica Rabbit
  • Options
    For some reason I fancy a bit of Helen mirren.
  • Options
    Jo Guest

• Options
    Or
    Kirsty Gallagher

• Options
    A young Gail Porter

• Options
    Kym Marsh.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Always my Charlotte McKinney...with Daniella Alfree popping in for a cuddle.

*sighs*