Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity partner

Comments

• Options
    Carol Smiley
  • Options
    Kate Winslett
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sally James
    Suzi Quatro
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

Oh go on then. I'll admit I've always had a thing (a small thing unfortunately) for Sarah Millican.
    Had a dream about her once. The before watershed bits were that we were a couple (think I was her PA), we had a chauffeured car with blacked out windows, and I had to hop out in Eltham High St to pick up a pair of beige chinos from M&S (for me). She was filth.
  • Options
    Gail McKenna and Maria Whittaker
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

Oh go on then. I'll admit I've always had a thing (a small thing unfortunately) for Sarah Millican.
    Had a dream about her once. The before watershed bits were that we were a couple (think I was her PA), we had a chauffeured car with blacked out windows, and I had to hop out in Eltham High St to pick up a pair of beige chinos from M&S (for me). She was filth.
    I presume post watershed you ripped it up her sh****r?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Just watching the Wimbledon tennis on TV. Radwanska looks like she would like a bit of the rough stuff.

Phillips Forrester in her younger days.

Sophie (Ace) from Dr Who
  • Options
    Scoobydoo (when dressed up as a woman)?
  • Options
    I'd give Sue Barker some of my deuce
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Nicki Chapman from escape to the country and pop idol judge

A young Glenda Jackson

• Options

This thread has brought out the worst in you @AFKABartram

• Options
    Sally Lindsay
  • Options
    Fiona Bruce
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

This thread has brought out the worst in you @AFKABartram

I'm from Bexleyheath and know where I fit in life's pecking orders !

Jane Danson - Corrie. All day long. And Maria from the hairdressers.
  • Options
    Shocking so many watch the soaps - rubbish TV get out more!!
  • Options
    catherine tyldesley
  • Options

clive tyldesley

• Options
    How did I forget Emily. For shame...
  • Options
    Emma Forbes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jennifer Metcalfe
  • Options
    Only just opened this thread and was flicking through thinking no ones mentioned Deborah Harry and then on page 5, my first pick was taken.

Also see that my Jenna Coleman as Queen Victoria would involve sloppies after the Doctor Who fans.

Gonna have to go with Rose Leslie and Patsy Palmer. No scratch that, Winona Ryder.
  • Options
    Jayne Seymour or Helena christianson
  • Options
    Emily Atack who was Charlotte in Inbetweeners

Ranvir Singh
  • Options
    Mrs McKluskey
  • Options
    Kelly Reilly
    Audrey Fleurot
    Claire Goose
    Helen Baxendale
    Joanne Whalley
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Just to clarify I googled Fun House 1990's... Wouldn't search Fun House Twins at work... That's a dangerous game!

Ohhh.. :( - It just brought up pictures of the two girls from Funhouse next to Pat Sharpe!!
    Had to be careful!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Joanne Whalley is a great shout - ideally as the nurse in the Singing Detective.
    Debbie Harry of course.
    Kim Wilde most definitely.
    Nastassja Kinski oh yes.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    On the tennis front, can I borrow a ladder from someone and go with Coco Vandeweghe?

Not sure why but watched her play the other day with some fascination.

Edit: typo from okay to play!
  • Options
    Wendy James