Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity partner

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:

What a great thread this is!!

It needs more pictures though!

Sadly, it doesn't.

We use Google Ads to try to help offset some of the site running costs. Unfortunately, they are very hot on the trigger of any content they deem to be inappropriate. Their violations iincludes (but not limited to) images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
    Sheer or see-through clothing
    Lewd or provocative poses
    Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Love to be the person whose job it is to patrol this! We do get regular warnings on content though and have to make edits.

Though pathetic as it is, we ask you all to kindly respect as it will just cost us even more money without them.

Jo Guest
    Martine McClutcheon
    Sharon from Eastenders
    Nicola Sturgeon
    @AFKABartram I sincerely hope this is a joke. Sharon from Eastenders. What is wrong with you.

She looks a lot like Miss Piggy. She's built a lot like a piggy. i'd just wrong on so many levels.

You've actually made me angry - I thought you were better than that
    Notice you don't have a problem with Nicola Sturgeon. What is it, your old Jimmy Krankie fantasies eh @Swisdom ?

:smiley:
  • Options

Nothing wrong with a bit of Sharon Watts

She looks like the north end of a south going camel

• Options
    Swisdom said:

What a great thread this is!!

It needs more pictures though!

Sadly, it doesn't.

We use Google Ads to try to help offset some of the site running costs. Unfortunately, they are very hot on the trigger of any content they deem to be inappropriate. Their violations iincludes (but not limited to) images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
    Sheer or see-through clothing
    Lewd or provocative poses
    Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Love to be the person whose job it is to patrol this! We do get regular warnings on content though and have to make edits.

Though pathetic as it is, we ask you all to kindly respect as it will just cost us even more money without them.

Jo Guest
    Martine McClutcheon
    Sharon from Eastenders
    Nicola Sturgeon
    @AFKABartram I sincerely hope this is a joke. Sharon from Eastenders. What is wrong with you.

She looks a lot like Miss Piggy. She's built a lot like a piggy. i'd just wrong on so many levels.

You've actually made me angry - I thought you were better than that
    Have you considered she might be Only 5ft?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Swisdom said:

I'll pay the 10p picture fee @AFKABartram , its worth making these people learn.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

I'll pay the 10p picture fee @AFKABartram , its worth making these people learn.
    Fair post that one VG
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Swisdom said:

Fair post that one VG
    Old picture. This is her natural state.

State is the right word

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Fair post that one VG

State is the right word

Fair post that one Swis.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Fair post that one VG

State is the right word

You can find the most beautiful women in the world looking like a sack of spanners at some point or another. They should be rated at their best, not their worst.
  • Options
    Jennifer Ellison is another one who springs to mind in the for and against bracket.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Saga Lout said:

threesome with Melanie and Martina from Fun House

That's just greedy.

Nah not for me LOL

They were only 16 at the start of fun house... so after 2-3 years, yeah definitely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danni Minogue
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

Oh go on then. I'll admit I've always had a thing (a small thing unfortunately) for Sarah Millican.
  • Options
    Olivia Newton John
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Fair post that one VG

State is the right word

You can find the most beautiful women in the world looking like a sack of spanners at some point or another. They should be rated at their best, not their worst.
    After a night with Dave Mehmet you'd look rough around the edges, he's ruin the poor girl. ;)
  • Options

All cowards the lot of ya, everyone has that one weird celebrity crush that they wouldn't want to admit, I admitted I found a puppet strangely sexy, the options you men have picked are too obvious and way too sexy even I would! Seriously who have you secretly crushed on that you wouldn't normally admit to?

Oh go on then. I'll admit I've always had a thing (a small thing unfortunately) for Spike Milligan.
    :)

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Just to clarify I googled Fun House 1990's... Wouldn't search Fun House Twins at work... That's a dangerous game!

Ohhh.. :( - It just brought up pictures of the two girls from Funhouse next to Pat Sharpe!!
  • Options
    Jasmine Harman (place in the sun)
  • Options
    Jessica Simpson when she sang these boots are made for walking, crap singer but nice video.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Jasmine Harman (place in the sun)

Good call. Looks like she's got too many teeth though - still better than not having enough. The other lass who does that programme is also very tidy - Laura Hamilton ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Georgina Burnett (BBC London Weather)
  • Options

Given this the thought it deserves. Beverly Callard - AKA Liz McDonald.

Hayley Cropper was a possibility but I'm not quite sure of the gender.
  • Options
    I've forgotten somebody who I saw in waitrose at Canary Wharf about 6 months ago. Danielle Brent.
  • Options

Great call on Bev Callard, always looked utter filth.
  • Options

Great call on Bev Callard, always looked utter filth.
    Lol x2
  • Options
    Just been reminded after reading The Sun thread Lynne of George & Lynne fame. She always dressed so provocatively.
  • Options

Oh go on then. I'll admit I've always had a thing (a small thing unfortunately) for Sarah Millican.
    Brave of you to admit it....
  • Options
    Any one of the Corr sisters, and I always fancied the lead singer from Swing Out Sister (of Break Out fame).
  • Options
    Tamara Eccleston.