Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

edited July 2016 in General Charlton
Received an e-mail about this. Seems it's on various clubs OS, but not ours.

--------------------------

The EFL is conducting a supporters’ survey to find out the views of EFL fans and in particular the matchday experience at your club.

The results will be shared directly with your club and the EFL to help us listen to our fans and plan for the future, and so we’d like to invite you to have your say.

The survey will take around 10 minutes, and to thank you for taking part, you’ll have the opportunity to enter a prize draw* to win one of the following great prizes:

• A family tour of Wembley Stadium
• A pair of tickets to the 2017 EFL Cup Final
• A pair of tickets to the 2017 EFL Trophy Final
• A pair of tickets to the 2017 Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final
• A pair of tickets to the 2017 Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final
• A pair of tickets to the 2017 Sky Bet
League Two Play-Off Final

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=146730542567

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    "How often do you perceive that Charlton Athletic consults fans for their views?"

"To what extent do you feel that Charlton Athletic values you as a supporter, on a scale of 0 to 10 where 0=do not feel valued at all and 10=I feel extremely valued?"
  • Options
    I got an email about this survey yesterday and thought Katrien must have had a hand in this when it kept harping on about my "unique matchday experience"
  • Options
    Charlton wouldn't need to take part, it has far more advanced and effective systems in place to gauge fan experience, thoughts and wishes, they are are CharltonLife and the Protests.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I've had it on good authority that Meire doesnt want to bother us with trivial surveys so is completing them herself for us.

Right when she's finished with her Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Networking Meeting!!
  • Options
    Have posted the link to this on the most recent Facebook post and would urge as many of us to post the link on every social media post they upload - certainly until they promote it themselves.
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    How important are the floodlights?

WTF?
  • Options
    This is a weird, meaning unique, question.

• Options
    So done!
  • Options
    Now done.
  • Options

I got an email about this survey yesterday and thought Katrien must have had a hand in this when it kept harping on about my "unique matchday experience"

I still fail to see where this regime has done to improve this..??
  • Options
    Done. I hope a lot of fans bother to do this.
  • Options
    Done though still don't get the floodlights issue...!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    She would ignore the results and blame it on a CARD initiative to make her look bad and not a true reflection of the thousands hundreds tens of fans who support her..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Completed. I found that very cathartic.

I want the results to be made public.

Be sure to complete your own survey and add plenty of comments.
  • Options
    How fitting that the club have failed to share a survey largely about fan involvement and consultation.
  • Options
    Done and with great pleasure.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Done.

I couldn't resist a parting shot across the EFL's bows as to why they allow unfit owners like Douchbag and Oysten to ruin clubs and that they must be held accountable for what is being allowed to happen.

Did the same.
  • Options
    Do we actually have a Supporters' Liason Officer?

Is that a role the Football League expect every club to have?
  • Options

Do we actually have a Supporters' Liason Officer?

Is that a role the Football League expect every club to have?

I'm sure we used to have someone, it's probably been tagged on to someone's role down there.

Is it also worth us all asking the "EFL" to release the results?

Maybe that's something the Trust can take forwards?
  • Options
    Done it....
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done