Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

Comments

• Options
    Adult friends, who made this survey?
  • Options
    Done .. didn't hold back. This survey got the full wrath of my ire.
  • Options
    Done, very honestly.
  • Options
    Completed that. Feel a bit better.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the results of this are published anywhere? Or are they just fed back to the club?
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Enjoyed that. As @Oh_Yoni_Boy said, very therapeutic. Here's my parting missive:

Matchday experience is primarily about watching football. I don't expect my team to win every game nor do I expect Galactico level skills; I do expect a professional performance from adult footballers, not ramshackle efforts from inexperienced youths and crocked continentals. It is a sad indictment of this survey, the league and my club that not one of the questions here related to performances on the pitch. Over the last year, by far the most interesting things to happen at The Valley on match days have been the demonstrations. I will not be there to see them in this coming season. None of the peripheral things you have mentioned here will persuade me to go to Charlton. There is a real problem with our game at the moment. People like Duchatelet, Oyston and Cellino should not be allowed to be involved in football (I'm sure that as well as feedback from Charlton fans you'll hear plenty from Blackpool and Leeds as well). These people have no interest in football and are destroying clubs that should be central to their communities. The football league needs to get a grip of this and change its rules to prevent these wreckers from destroying our clubs. All the time you are messing around with questions about floodlights (wtf?) and car parking, you are fiddle whilst Rome burns.

P.S. In this questionnaire I gave top marks to Charlton's community activities. The league needs to know that these are not run by directly the club - our CEO loves to lake the credit for others' work.

Also gave top marks for community activities.

I would assume this survey is a clubs led initiative designed to share marketing data to target their efforts in getting us to buy their crap and spend money on match day. Doubt clubs were interested in finding out what fans really felt.
  • Options
    Done. With the comments I was saving for my ST renewal phone call, that I never got.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can this be made a sticky please, with a request for Charlton fans to complete ? A clearer title would help.
  • Options
    Done. Very cathartic. Panned the community work as it's nothing to do with the club itself and it should stop leeching off the trust.

• Options
    Done
  • Options

Do we actually have a Supporters' Liason Officer?

Is that a role the Football League expect every club to have?

Sue Parkes...
  • Options
    BDL said:

Do we actually have a Supporters' Liason Officer?

Is that a role the Football League expect every club to have?

I'm sure we used to have someone, it's probably been tagged on to someone's role down there.

Is it also worth us all asking the "EFL" to release the results?

Maybe that's something the Trust can take forwards?
    Definitely. At least, we will try. I am not sure it is their plan.

By the way, at the Supporter Summit, the new EFL chairman, Ian Lenagan, gave the opening address. Here is the "official" CAST write up on what he said.

What it does not say is that nearly everyone considered both his speech and his appointment to be hugely unimpressive, and he faced a barrage of hostile questions, of which Steve's was just the first.

The consensus is that he is a Rugby league man, building himself a "position" in sport.

We need to put him and others under scrutiny, but we cannot do it alone, which is why alliances with other Trusts are so important.

• Options
    Done. Lots of low scores handed out and a dedication to SWMBO.
  • Options
    Done, feel better for that.
  • Options
    Done...can I double do? :wink:
  • Options
    Done, but missed a vital question about the match experience enhancing design of the goal nets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been done, just like us.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Wow! How good did it feel to get that off my chest! No holes barred from me. After that essay, I need a glass of wine.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Another unhappy customer here, would like to complete as a happy supporter.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Completed.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done but just makes me sad. At the end just put help
  • Options
    Done and hope The ELF take some action about the CEO and OWNER......OR as i said come along yourself and see what is like to be a Charlton supporter ,