Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

Comments

• Options
    Done... And felt quite therapeutic. I would love to see the results from this.

As an aside, I don't think I've had my full 'regime' rant yet... Rather little snippets of frustration on here. My parting comments on the survey:

There's a huge disconnect between fans and the club, to the point of open dislike between fans and CEO (and vice versa - the CEO accusing fans of 'wanting the club to fail'). I go out of habit, but it's a pretty awful way to spend a Saturday (and costs you £20+ a pop before food/drinks!) - and it's not bad because of a lack of fan experience gimmicks like a 'fan sofa' and 'pie cam'; but just watching a clearly demoralised, unmotivated, team of short-term mercenaries get turned over week-in, week-out is no fun. I went to 14 games last season and saw us score 7 goals... Total. Anyone who shows any quality is promptly shipped out in the next transfer window, so it's not like there's any hope of improvement either.

On the plus-side the 'affordable' season ticket price for next season is great at £175. I wish I could stomach buying one.
  • Options
    Done it...

Only gave credit to the Atmosphere in the Ground and how the Comms team use Social Media

Everything else I marked down.
  • Options
    I enjoyed completing that, done.
  • Options
    Done ,well and truly.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

I got an email about this survey yesterday and thought Katrien must have had a hand in this when it kept harping on about my "unique matchday experience"

I still fail to see where this regime has done to improve this..??
    I beg to differ. I had never hidden from a 'Pie Cam' before they turned up.
  • Options
    Comms team - very good (-1 for 'go pro-gate')
    Community work - excellent

The rest got panned.
  • Options
    The club never phoned me to see why I did not renew my season ticket so I explained it in this survey instead.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do we actually have a Supporters' Liason Officer?

Is that a role the Football League expect every club to have?

Colin
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.

Bet it's more than 2% having a poor match day experience.
  • Options
    Done, at length, for all the good it will do.

Made me feel better for five minutes though.
  • Options
    Done, and it isn't good reading lol
  • Options
    Very satisfying
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Done it...

Only gave credit to the Atmosphere in the Ground and how the Comms team use Social Media

Everything else I marked down.

Community work got the maximum mark from me - nothing else.
    Knew I was going to forget something that I'd given top marks for... Community Work was another I rated highly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a side note, I thought the club have nothing to do with the community work hence why it hasn't been screwed up
  • Options
    Tis done. Including polite criticism of regime and a suggestion the EFL investigate the club ownership.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    I enjoyed that. Thanks for the link.
  • Options
    Done.
    It's an internet thing.
  • Options
    Done - I find that a late morning rant is always a cathartic experience.

I hope a significant number of our supporters participate or Katrien will (ignoring the number of responses on other clubs) doubtless try and resurrect her "2%" mantra in time for the new season.
  • Options
    I started doing it but it asks some very specific questions and as such I don't trust it.

So i did it with dummy details just in case.