Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

Comments

• Options
    Done - very sad process, but glad to have the opportunity at the end to let off steam.
  • Options

This is a weird, meaning unique, question.

Other - protesting against RD and KM.
  • Options
    Done. I wonder what the EFL will make of our responses.
  • Options
    Done. That was cathartic.
  • Options

Ignore them!
  • Options
    Done
  • Options

Lip-service. They won't give a toss.

I still filled it in though
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done, like others have said, Community gets maximum points. The rest were low-very low. Not sure it will make a difference but, hey-ho, it just might add some weight somewhere.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    You know that rare feeling when you have carefully curled out an impressively long poo?
    It's cathartic, and in a way a little sad to flush it away and you wonder when you'll manage to have the chance to do it again?

I've just done it.
  • Options
    I carefully completed the survey after much deliberation .. got to the end, pressed 'submit' and got back the message 'EFL is not responding' .. my tome was lost forever .. so to coin a phrase .. 'fuck it'
  • Options
    Done
  • Options

You know that rare feeling when you have carefully curled out an impressively long poo?
    It's cathartic, and in a way a little sad to flush it away and you wonder when you'll manage to have the chance to do it again?

I've just done it.

...What about the survey?
    Nah, didn't bother.
    Load of shit.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. I really gave it to them. Can we get this out to EVERYONE somehow?

Twats...
  • Options
    Needed that, I doubt the club would publish the findings so would be good to get them from the FL.
  • Options
    Done ... pity the club will ignore the comments
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    No Charlton, I insist - the goose eggs are on me!
  • Options
    Done. I'm quite sure we'll be near the bottom on some measures...
  • Options
    mine wouldnt accept my birthday being what is was so i couldnt complete it for some reason
  • Options
    Surprised it took comments like "Belgian twats" and "useless bastard of a C.E.O" in the comments sections. I would of though a profanity filter would of been right up there on their wish list...