Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Done and mullered the regime.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    That was very cathartic
  • Options
    I didn't find it cathartic.

I was frustrated as I found it difficult to express my feelings within the boxes provided.

I had much more I wanted to say.

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, with more zero's than featured in our score lines last season.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    There's another one now as well. About our expectations for the season, where we'll finish and which other 3rd division player we'd ideally like to sign.
    Put the boot into the regime chaps, we've gotta keep Roly's toxic pantomime as derided as possible whenever the chance arises.
  • Options

There's another one now as well. About our expectations for the season, where we'll finish and which other 3rd division player we'd ideally like to sign.
    Put the boot into the regime chaps, we've gotta keep Roly's toxic pantomime as derided as possible whenever the chance arises.

Link?

Seriously, the EFL are asking "which other 3rd division player we'd ideally like to sign."? And they call this research?
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Link to new one?
  • Options
    Done. I had the feeling that it was a waste of time, in terms of EFL actually acting on our concerns, but it's important that we let them know what they are.
  • Options
    Where's this second one, then? I got the first one through an email from the EFL
  • Options
    Likewise Richard (well technically Karen did). Not seen another.
  • Options
    Thanks acd - don't think I'll bother as it appears to be aimed at people somewhat younger than me.
  • Options

Thanks acd - don't think I'll bother as it appears to be aimed at people somewhat younger than me.

So is Roly's Charlton.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Stig said:

Not sure why but it didn't want to accept my answers:

3.Who do you think will win the 2016/17 Sky Bet League One?

I don't know and I don't care. It certainly won't be Charlton with its paper thin squad and completely inept leadership. I just hope it's not the spanners.

4.Which home fixture are you most looking forward to?

N/A – As a Charlton fan in the Duchatelet era I don't look forward to football. It's a self-defence mechanism.

5.Who do you think will be top scorer of the 2015/16 Sky Bet League One? (Please provide full name of player)

I have no idea, I couldn't name one player from another team at this level. I'm confident that whoever it is though will be helped on their way by Charlton's goalkeeping situation.

6.Which player from another Sky Bet League One team would you most like to sign for your team? (Please provide full name of player)

Look you fuckwits, stop pretending that 'Sky Bet League One' contains any players worthy of coveting. No amount of silly surveys are going to convince people that there is anything attractive about this league. Everyone just wants to win and get out as soon as possible. Sadly for us, that ain't happening. By the way, for some strange reason you keep spelling 'Sky Bet League One' wrongly. It's T-H-I-R-D-D-I-V-I-S-I-O-N.

Great stuff Stig. I think I will just cut and paste your answers without the fuckwit, and see if they accept it from me

Even though you were telling porkies. 3 and 4 have drop down menu answers. But I used your 5 and 6 and they seem to have gone through :-)
  • Options
    The findings, undoubtedly as negative as my answers, will reveal Charlton to be somewhere between Blackpool and Leeds, possibly in the bottom three births. This suggests that the protests should be ramped up. Maybe the sofa can get it before the end of the season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDLBDL
    edited August 2016
    Been tweeting @EFL daily asking them if they are going to publish the results, finally had a reply today.

@BigDL Hi Dave - if you send in an email to enquiries@efl.com then the team will answer any queries as per our supporters charter

— EFL (@EFL) 3 August 2016
    Anyone else up for emailing them?
  • Options
    doing it now @BDL!!!!!!
  • Options
    Done