Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Survey - All Lifers, Please Complete

Comments

• Options
    Done.
  • Options

Done and hope The ELF take some action about the CEO and OWNER......OR as i said come along yourself and see what is like to be a Charlton supporter ,

The KLF would be a better option. The Football League and the FA are spineless. Still amazed nothing (so far) had occurred re the disturbance at home games towards the end of last season.
  • Options
    Despite my scepticism as to what use the Football League will actually put the responses to this I've completed mine.
    Took every opportunity to give Doeshitalot and the nightmeire both barrels. Giving us 1500 words to add any other thoughts at the end was gratefully accepted. Gave FL a roasting on their abrogation of responsibility to supervise governance, 'fit & proper persons', etc.
    Having not promoted the survey via the OS, there's no chance the results will be either. The statistics from the 'rate from 1 to 10 how you feel about...' will be damning indeed for this thing currently trading as Charlton Athletic.
    I was gonna unsubscribe from the FL's piss poor emails but I'll defer until the results of this survey are published, pull out all the Charlton stats and send them to RD, KM, et al for comment.
  • Options
    Done, therapeutic, but sad.
  • Options
    I've tried in the additional comments to highlight exactly why we're so upset; ie. not just rant about crap players and relegation etc., but how offensive her comments have been, and his complete lack of respect. I've also mentioned how positive my / our responses have been in the past when we've often topped these kind of satisfaction surveys, to try and highlight how dramatic the destruction has been. Urge everyone to give it a few minutes.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Really enjoyed putting my thoughts down about Miss Liar.
  • Options
    Done. Here's hoping for a family tour of Wembley. On my own. Drunk.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done. The truth hurts!
  • Options
    Done - the results are going to be sooooo damning!
  • Options
    Done.

Community work was a 10/10, everything else a 0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    done, size 9 prints left all over it, apart from the community scheme.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Just filled it in. Wonder if they will publish the findings they receive club by club. KM RD RM will say it's a conspiracy I say to them the truth will hurt. If that doesn't l'm sure the yet again humiliation will.
  • Options
    Done it. Well worth 20 minutes of my time.
  • Options
    Done and look forward to the results.
  • Options
    Is it still the case that the club is not promoting this survey (I can't see a mention of it by them) and if that is true surely we all missed a trick by not pointing it out in our responses that we only found out about the survey because it's being promoted by the fans themselves.
  • Options

Have posted the link to this on the most recent Facebook post and would urge as many of us to post the link on every social media post they upload - certainly until they promote it themselves.

I don't want too many people to enter it, reduces the chances of me winning a prize!! One of the prizes wasn't a cafc season ticket was it, don't want that!!
  • Options

I cannot for the life of me think why NightMeire wouldn't want us 'customers' to send in our views of the 'Charlton Athletic business' she runs so well. Or our wonderful matchday 'experiences' of the past two years.

What could possibly go wrong?
    Done. In great detail.

Love the question
    ''Please select up to three things from the list below which would most improve your matchday experience.''
    Get rid of RD, KM, RM

Sign a goalkeeper?
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done