Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who hasn't renewed your season ticket, how many seasons did you commit?

21 years for me! First memory David Whyte :) Other good times include, sponsoring Paul Mortimer, playoffs, Premier League, home games under Curbs, Liverpool FA Cup and 2011/12 season.

I won't be doing any home games now until Roland sells up and will be in the first in the queue to buy a season ticket if he does.

Comments

• Options
    '98 onwards.
  • Options
  • Options
    35 years
  • Options
    23 years
  • Options

'98 onwards.

What 98 seasons? :smiley:
    Ha f****** ha, lol uncontrollably.

That is two beers you owe me and arsenetatters at Bury.
  • Options
    23 for me and 2 for my son. He's only 4 and still thinks I'm joking when I say we're not going this year :neutral:
  • Options
    22 Years.
  • Options
    At the age of 22, this would have been my 23rd season as a ST holder (for the maths - I've been going since I was eight months old, or indeed zero actual years of age).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    21 with 5 of those as a VIP.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    8 for me and my son. He still can't believe we aren't going this season. Tough love.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Started attending in 1962
    First season ticket was 1973 and then an unbroken run through to Selhurst but not Upton Park .
    With a heavy heart I had to break off from any Charlton for 10 years to run a family hotel business in Bournemouth.
    Back in the fold from 2001 and current run for season tickets is about 10 years
  • Options
    19 for me and I think 8 and 6 for my children
  • Options
    Been a regular since 1965. STH since 1985 through the Selhurst n Upton Park days. Had a one season sabbatical for 2010/11 but no more until the Belgians have gone ....
  • Options
    1968. First memories from high on the east terrace were not seeing Len Glover run along the left wing as he kept so close to the by-line. Charlie Wright letting shots go through his legs. Promotions and relegations, Sellout and Upton Park. Seeing us play away at over 90 different league clubs. And now watching the heart being ripped out of our club. Get out please Roland!
  • Options
    STH since 1990.
  • Options
    39 for me and 23 for my son.

Would have been my Ruby anniversary this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    STH since 93
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    STH since '86. Watching since the building of Sam Bartram tower block, as my dad was one of builders there. Had a couple of season watching free from the building site.
  • Options
    Since '94 for me and the old man.
  • Options
    25 years hurts like mad not renewing but has to be done
  • Options
    1950, season ticket since returning to the Valley stopped going 2 seasons ago
  • Options
    19, gutted not to be able to say 20 consecutive years.
  • Options
    Since 91, and always bought before the early deadline
  • Options
    This is my 30th consecutive year, I won't let him drive me away.
  • Options
    First game 42 years ago! Season ticket for 19 years. How has so much damage been done to our club in such a short time! Unbelievable !!!