Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who hasn't renewed your season ticket, how many seasons did you commit?

Comments

• Options
    its nearly a life sentence for some on here. my dad has been going since 1967. I've been going since 1991, season ticket wise 1994 so 22 years.
  • Options
    Sadly this'll be Katrien reading this thread...

• Options

LoOkOuT said:

Shocked at the lack of hardcore Charlton here.

I was conceived in the club shop fitting room.

Pardew???
    Prove it :wink:
  • Options

Not only does it look as if she's been to Dubai again but she's a cross dresser now :open_mouth:
  • Options
    First season ticket was final year at Shithouse Park, or perhaps the year before that. I remember thinking about getting a season ticket after that 'nearly' promotion run at the end of the sixties, but the next season was dire so I was glad at the time that I hadn't.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

I was born under The Covered End.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Did they wheel you out in a laundry basket.
  • Options
    18 years and in that time I have made some my best friends and loads of drunk antics, and loads of memories some good and some bad of football at the valley, just heartbreaking to see lots of fans walking away and having to watch the team you love from a far because of the CEO and owner :(
  • Options
    Targeting 12+ away games this season plus 5+ non league matches.

Going Hampton Richmond v Eastbourne Borough on 9th instead of Cheltenham.
  • Options
    As AFKA says, such a sad thread. So many people deciding with their feet that there is a limit to the 'abuse' that is going to be thrown at them.
    So sad.
  • Options
    Been attending matches for 46 years season ticket for 19 years. will not attend again until they have gone. I am going to feel lost this year
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I've been going since the 1974/75 season, often - but not always - as a ST holder. My Dad and Grandad started going in the 40s and 20s respectively.

I won't be back again until RD sells.

That' s some unbroken family run Chizz. Respect.
    They just don' t get it, do they?
  • Options
    My first season ticket was in the 80s at Selhurst Park, probably 89/90 but not entirely sure. That's 27 years, but I won't be renewing until this regime has gone.

When they're gone, I'll renew at the next opportunity.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Not only does it look as if she's been to Dubai again but she's a cross dresser now :open_mouth:
    Double LOL for that one.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

LoOkOuT said:

To be honest I try not to think about how I was conceived too much
    Just take a few mins to reflect. There, I've put it in your head now :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This continues to be a very sad thread. Many years of support walking away, maybe for good, especially the younger ones as they find something else or worse still another club.
  • Options
    I will added tho if KM goes I'll get one even if Roland stays, I personally feel she has done more damage to the club on her own the Roland's lack of ambition
  • Options
    Since 1970...(Missed 2 seasons).
    43/45.
  • Options

Since 1970...(Missed 2 seasons).
    43/45.

Should have imagined there were many games played due to the war during those seasons. :wink:
    I'll take the programmes off him.
  • Options
    There are 146 comments on this thread. Some are people posting twice.
    So my rough estimate is that 120 individuals have posted, and the average is 15 years a season ticket holder (this is also not including walk up support, or those posting about more than one ST holder).
    So on that measure alone it is a combined total of 1800 seasons of such loyalty.
    My estimate is deliberately conservative, but it compares with the owner and CEO who have less that 3 seasons between the two of them.
  • Options
    Incredibly sad to see so many loyal fans being forced by this dreadful regime to give up their seats. I have been a ST holder for 18 years. Not renewing whilst these people remain in charge.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

There are 146 comments on this thread. Some are people posting twice.
    So my rough estimate is that 120 individuals have posted, and the average is 15 years a season ticket holder (this is also not including walk up support, or those posting about more than one ST holder).
    So on that measure alone it is a combined total of 1800 seasons of such loyalty.
    My estimate is deliberately conservative, but it compares with the owner and CEO who have less that 3 seasons between the two of them.

The owner has less than three games, doesn't he?
  • Options
    1963 my first season regular since refused to go to selhurst or Upton renewed at first game back at the valley season ticket holder since with a very heavy heart no more until there gone