Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who hasn't renewed your season ticket, how many seasons did you commit?

Comments

• Options
    48 years
  • Options
    19 years! Would've been nice to clock 20! Will be back as soon as charlton are charlton again.
  • Options
    Since we returned to The Valley and I was,off and on,a season ticket holder in many previous years.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder on and off since 1972 - had a break in 80s due to a saturday job then university in Manchester and refused to buy one at Selhurst. Have had one since Upton Park days - was in 2 minds about renewing last season and immediately regretted it. Have no intention of renewing this year.
  • Options
    This thread is indeed pretty sad isn't it? The regime will disregard us none the less, because they aren't bothered in the slightest.

The hypocrites said we were building a better tomorrow, with all of us now without a season ticket they have achieved their better tomorrow.
  • Options
    First match around 1962 - with breaks here and there but for the last 21 years have renewed season ticket every yearuntil now.
  • Options
    The Fanackapans have a total of 52 years of season tickets.

Had a special cupboard built to house them when we moved....

:smile:
  • Options
    My first game was in 1967, had a season ticket for 32 of those years but no more until they have gone. I just hope they have left the building so I can celebrate 50 years of supporting the lads in 2017
  • Options
    51 years regular. Ground season late 60s early 70s & ST since return to Our Valley but last season was the last. Would turn up for occasional massive protests but this isn't the club I supported all those years, can't be bothered now.
  • Options
    I hope someone will add up all these years....
    30 years for me.
    20 years for Mrs AlF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Since 98 here too.

Can't wait for the queue for season tickets the day after he sells up.
  • Options
    First game 1967. ST unbroken since 1989. KM said RD 'does things his way and the fans have to accept that'. I do not accept that and on that basis will not buy another ST until he is gone.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    43 years loyal support, 35 as season ticket holder.
    Dad, who passed away in '07, had a season ticket for years and my son has had one for 5 seasons.
    Can't give these scum a penny more of my money. I despise the lot of 'em - Duchatelet, Murray, Meire, Cahones.
    Whilst Duchatelet might be insane, it's Meire I reserve my deepest hatred for. I believe she is a genuinely sinister individual.
  • Options
    Been going 34 years and season ticket holder for over 20 of them, including a five year season ticket. Odd away games only from now on
  • Options
    17 years as a season ticket holder - but on and off for over 40 years.
  • Options
    41 years season ticket 49 years watching, saddened that it won't be 50.
  • Options
    18 years. Starting to miss the pre-season buzz, but it's not there with this lot.
  • Options

Would have been a quarter of a century, but I'm standing my ground.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    23 years unbroken :-(
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    34 or 35 years for me as a season ticket holder, RD and KM should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The minute these muppets go, I will be renewing.

#justgonow
  • Options

The Fanackapans have a total of 52 years of season tickets.

Had a special cupboard built to house them when we moved....

:smile:

Was that called The Cupboard End? ;) "sorry"
    25 years as a s/t holder........
  • Options
    The year before Selhurst was my first ST.
    Walk up 'customer' in recent years as other priorities arose.

Much better things to do than spend un enjoyable time at The Valley whilst this mob are here.

If they go soon, two of us will deffo get ST's.
    If they don't, may be hard ever to return regularly.

BOC's
  • Options
    Only 4 years for me - I'm a newbie.
  • Options

What a sad thread

Sorry for starting this. I hope someone in the club reads this!
  • Options
    21 years although my dad paid for it the first few years.....cheers dad!
  • Options
    40 years
  • Options
    Wow, this is a thread that is actually more depressing than the "Transfer Rumours" thread.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    18 here and 5 for my son.