Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who hasn't renewed your season ticket, how many seasons did you commit?

Comments

• Options
    32 years
  • Options
    Grim reading, grimmer thinking of that bitch reading with her gormless smirk on her face.
  • Options
    Started buying season tickets at Selhurst. Then had 10 and the two 5 year VIP. Bought three season tickets in West stand last year as 5 year finished ( we don't need your money. We don't have a cash flow problem). Along with my nephews who are all Charlton supporters. ......Not this season Katrien....
  • Options
    Had a season ticket for around 20 years, been going regularly since 1986.

Still undecided about this season-my wonderful son is saying he wants to go back "to see what happens with the new signings." Missing the first three games so will make a decision after that but the only possible reason for renewing will be to keep the little man happy.
  • Options
    41 years. At the start of the 75/76 me Dad said as we gone to every home game the previous promotion season he'd treat us to season tickets. I was 11 I'm now 52.
    OK I missed one in 1987/88 as I was travelling for two months but I still went to every 'home' game when got back and the excitement at getting press cuttings about our new signing Andy Jones and hearing Garth Crooks had equalised at windy West Ham whilst in Tel Aviv will live with me forever.
    It breaks my heart what I feel I have to do to try and get rid of these interlopers and I certainly won't be at the Northampton game though got a ticket for Bury just to keep the flame burning.
  • Options
    12 for me and the Mrs, 9 & 8 for the kids.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    This thread is so depressing...lots of good folk have gone and some may never come back, that is very sad indeed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016
    30 years. 2nd season at Selhurst I started buying a ST.

Feel bloody old now!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    First game 1994; the 4-3 win over Southend

Went to games regularly and got a season ticket for 1997/98...we only lost one game that season against Stockport and It was the only game I missed that season, after Wembley i was considered a lucky charm!

Moved from the east to the north upper at the start of the disastrous 2008/09 season, Sat next to @AFKABartram who considered me an unlucky charm!!! Been there until Burnley, won't be back until they are gone and i see the Charlton I know and love.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

What a sad thread

Sorry for starting this. I hope someone in the club reads this!
    They wouldn't give a shit if they did.
  • Options
    24 years s/t
    Apart from one year when I went to every home game in different parts of the ground to decide where to move to for the following years s/t.
  • Options
    First season ticket at Selhurst, break for Uni then back again.

This thread is so sad - it makes me so angry. It should be read before every protest.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    15 + years until two seasons ago.

I was sharing a season ticket with someone else for the previous two years. Didn't even want to do that this season.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    18 years! Both me and my Dad!
  • Options
    First game in 1979 when I was 4, season ticket holder for around 25 years since then.

Kids both season ticket holders since 2009.

Back when Pinocchio and Ductapelet gone.

What a depressing thread.
  • Options
    25 years exactly for me.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Since 91, and always bought before the early deadline

Forgot to mention the kids are not renewing either and they have had season tickets since 2009 and 2013
  • Options
    Been going since 1972. Including Sellout Park
    My season ticket since 1997/8, plus my sons since 2000

• Options
    20 years of joy and misery. Last year really destroyed me. The guys I sit with have become good friends, even invited them to my wedding a few years ago. It hurts not to renew for the football, the ritual and the friendships.
  • Options
    Had one since the season Dowie took charge. So apart from the L1 winning season I haven't witnessed much success!
  • Options
    Regular since 83/84 season and unbroken season ticket (4 of them) since 98.

Will renew all four the day they leave and would likely renew 2 if KM went.

Not entirely walking away however and committing to a season of away days this year. Will be strange helping in the museum on a Saturday and then walking away to the Rose of Denmark for the afternoon, but they will replace the likes of me and the rest of us with shiny new people FACT.

• Options
    Twenty years with a season ticket. Been going regularly home and away since 1986. Not going again till Duchatelet, Meire andMurray are all gone. The bit I'm going to miss most is the pre match on a Saturday part. Was always the best time of the week.
  • Options
    Had season ticket for 21 seasons, been going to games since 1971. Very sad that I have had to take the decision not to attend any more matches whilst the regime are in charge. Nothing has really changed, they're still clueless.
  • Options
    14 for me and Dad. 12 for my brother :(