Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2016 Olympics in Rio...

Comments

• When is Buatsi fighting again?
  • Cav well positioned after four events
  • Through to the semi final in the badminton.

Must admit not a huge fan of watching it but bloodyhell their reactions are incredible.
  • Well done to the GB boys in the Badminton. Great game.

Semi final tomorrow night
  • Missed the lady winning Bronze in the Hammer, what a great result.

Have to say I've loved all the interviews with the athletes. You can see how much it means to them. The badminton players saying they are not the best technically but just work bloody hard was great.

Looking forward to Trott and Cav later on.

Just going back a bit, some unfair criticism of Louis Smith. He raised the game in the profile of British gymnastics and know how much he puts back into the sport. Both him and Max could not have been more gracious when my niece and many others met them at a comp.

• Congrats to Dujardin on another gold. Was never any doubt

Yeah, it's all rosy now, but a load of 'em practice down our estate, clip clop all bloody night, dodging the pimps, Freebikers and dealers, bouncing round the Bargain Booze car park.
    When the old bill finally rock up (how many phone calls does it take ffs) off they go through the labyrinth and into the shadows.
  • edited August 2016

Congrats to Dujardin on another gold. Was never any doubt

Yeah, it's all rosy now, but a load of 'em practice down our estate, clip clop all bloody night, dodging the pimps, Freebikers and dealers, bouncing round the Bargain Booze car park.
    When the old bill finally rock up (how many phone calls does it take ffs) off they go through the labyrinth and into the shadows.
    lol!

However, I think they do their training on a different kind of estate. In fact, I seriously doubt that any of them would've been anywhere near a Bargain Booze in their lives. Pimps and dealers, probably, but definitely not Bargain Booze.

Semi final tomorrow night
    Cheers mate
  • red_murph said:

Missed the lady winning Bronze in the Hammer, what a great result.

Have to say I've loved all the interviews with the athletes. You can see how much it means to them. The badminton players saying they are not the best technically but just work bloody hard was great.

Looking forward to Trott and Cav later on.

Just going back a bit, some unfair criticism of Louis Smith. He raised the game in the profile of British gymnastics and know how much he puts back into the sport. Both him and Max could not have been more gracious when my niece and many others met them at a comp.

..and they are all so eloquent.
    Such a joy to feel their passion and obvious enjoyment being part of an amazing human congregation.
  • Sponsored links:

• 160 laps in this last race?

Sod that.
  • edited August 2016
    WTF is Cavendish doing !!!!!

Not the first time he's been involved in something "dodgy" in these races.

Could he be disqualified ?
  • WTF is Cavendish doing !!!!!

How is that not a disqualification?
  • Nasty crash there, The move by Cavendish was pretty reckless
  • Oh my word!!! Poor Korean bloke
  • Took him out blatantly I thought!!
  • Took him out blatantly I thought!!

Yeah it did look like he was trying to ambush Viviani!!
  • edited August 2016
    This is possibly the one time I've not been that fussed if a GB athlete gets a medal.

Comes across as a bit of an arrogant arsehole at the best of times, then starts cutting people up and causing crashes!

Hope the Korean guy isn't too badly hurt.
  • How complicated, head hurts!
  • Exausted watching it, still 55 laps to go.

Well done BBC for switching channels!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
  • Cav really needs to attack soon... Yet at the same time cant go too soon as Viviani can just attack himself!!
  • Today's programme seems quite unexciting, it's as if they had so much excitement over the weekend, they have everyone a nice dull day to catch up with other things!
  • I have no idea what's going on!
  • Team G's women's hockey team leading the Germans 1-0 at the Quarte Final stage.
  • Silver for Cavendish but still think he should have been disqualified.
  • Well done Cav
  • Lovely to see how much it means to Viviani.
  • Well done Cav, got the medal at last