Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• I think it's a disgrace having a trialist left back, how is Jacob going to be fast tracked at this rate.... 
  • I think I am right in that this is an academy s ide apart from the Triallists?
  • Gavin back after a long injury lay off.

Reilly, an under 18, on the bench.

A very young side and two trialists. Is Dempsey the only non-teenager?

Any result against a Cat 1 side will be an achievement.
  • Southbank said:
    I think I am right in that this is an academy s ide apart from the Triallists?
    Believe so
  • I know he's been involved with the first team, but Nathan Harness is only 21 yet hardly ever plays for the U23s now. I guess they want to fast track Beadle
  • Derby running rings round our midfield
  • Left back looks dodgy
  • I know he's been involved with the first team, but Nathan Harness is only 21 yet hardly ever plays for the U23s now. I guess they want to fast track Beadle
    Was pretty much the same case with Maynard-Brewer last season.

Surprising as surely the club would want them up to speed if they were needed in the First Team
  • Left back looks dodgy
    Right back looks a bit dodgy too. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Left back looks dodgy
    Right back looks a bit dodgy too. 
    Was about to follow up with that
  • First 20 minutes was men against Boys but we're slowly getting a foothold in the game.
    Two point blank saves from Beadle.
  • edited October 2021
    That number 2 is crap
  • Clayden never looks to play someone in and always tries to go all the way on his own and then always puts his hand up to say sorry to his teammates 😆
  • Another superb save from Beadle!
  • Another good save from Beadle. We seem to be well stocked in the goalkeeper department at least.
  • I think the right back might be Harris O'Connor from Rangers
  • Southbank said:
    I think the right back might be Harris O'Connor from Rangers
    So predominantly a lb or cb lol
  • 1-0 Derby stroke of HT
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2021
    Their winger skins our defence for second time in minutes and sets up a first goal for Derby.
  • A bit half arsed so far…
  • And does it again! But no goal this time.
  • Lb and RB are awful. Caused all of our problems so far. Midfield can't get forward because the passing from those two is so poor.
  • Only Beadle standing between Derby and a hatful of goals
  • Surprised some of the more senior u23s aren't in this?
  • Commentator is a pain in the arse, the Derby number 8 is easily the best player on show, but Beadle has been very good.
  • Our trialist left back has been completely outplayed by their right winger.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Lb and RB are awful. Caused all of our problems so far. Midfield can't get forward because the passing from those two is so poor.
    They’re the trialists aren’t they?