Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long does Slade get?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I haven't given much stick to Slade yet. But that team selection was awful.I honestly believe that if we had played a full U23 team they would have done better.You can't have Foley Crofts and Jackson in the same midfield. Playing Aribo and Charles_Cook would have given us some legs. We were second to every ball. The defence was poor too, Solly and Pearce looked unfit. We are going nowhere with Slade in charge.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    dickplumb said:

I haven't given much stick to Slade yet. But that team selection was awful.I honestly believe that if we had played a full U23 team they would have done better.You can't have Foley Crofts and Jackson in the same midfield. Playing Aribo and Charles_Cook would have given us some legs. We were second to every ball. The defence was poor too, Solly and Pearce looked unfit. We are going nowhere with Slade in charge.

Slade in his match preview said that Pearce had an injection midweek and I read on here from someone that so had Solly.

I know Pearce is Rusty's love child but with another 3 CBs on the bench and Foley who can play at RB why risk it. Easy with hindsight granted but with 4 players with a bit of pace missing, the last thing we needed was two players only 50:50 fitness wise!

It's not rocket science Brussel for a man of your experience Aaaarrrgh! :rage: Rant over.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

markmc68 said:

If Brussel gets the sack. You can imagine katrien sprouting out the ' we gave the fans the type of manager they wanted. What more do they want". She will play the victim yet again.

If they had bothered to ask instead of just drawing their own conclusions they would have established that what we were actually asking for was a manager with experience of the English leagues with proven ability to drive the club forward. Being British was going to be highly likely, but not a prerequisite.

You are right that she will be claiming that she gave us what we wanted, but once again, she will be wrong. She gave us British but not the ability.

He has the relevant-ish CV, relevance as in the particular league(s) he has managed clubs in...

But has achieved absolute f*ck all.

He's an absolute nobody in the game.

We obviously wanted promotion the 1st time of asking.

He has nothing to shout about in 23 years of being in the field of coaching.

It's not even taking a chance. He has proven, within that large time frame given that he isn't good enough to get a football club promoted from the league they occupy.
    We are too big of a club for a "Russel Slade".

Even Paulo Di Canio has done that, got an English football club promoted.
    Funnily enough, with the club that just beat us 3-0.

What makes you think it will suddenly work this time with Charlton?.........
    And with a thin squad?

Here's my diagnoses.

Katrien Meire is extremely foolish.

Did I think it was a half decent choice at the time? Yes....but because the manager/head coach choices of the past under this regime have been so random and ludicrous, getting Slade in appeared to be a huge step up in comparison.

Too little, too late, too boring, too negative, too demeaning.
  • Options
    Fat arrogant slaphead.He has to go
  • Options
    I feel keeping him for now is the lesser of two evils.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Stop trying to get the manager sacked you bunch of inpatient morons. You're having a laugh if you think Russell is happy with the limited squad he has.

His incompetence has nothing to do with squad size, it's how he decides to use the squad that is inept. 3 centre backs on the bench yesterday when Aribo and Charles-cook can't get a game
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

Slade in his match preview said that Pearce had an injection midweek and I read on here from someone that so had Solly.

I know Pearce is Rusty's love child but with another 3 CBs on the bench and Foley who can play at RB why risk it. Easy with hindsight granted but with 4 players with a bit of pace missing, the last thing we needed was two players only 50:50 fitness wise!

It's not rocket science Brussel for a man of your experience Aaaarrrgh! :rage: Rant over.
    One of those centre backs is the best centre back in this league and would walk into a top championship side!!!! A monkey would do a better job than Slade. Can't we do a job swap with London Zoo?
  • Options

I feel keeping him for now is the lesser of two evils.

We have more than two evils at the SE7 circus at present.
  • Options

Stop trying to get the manager sacked you bunch of inpatient morons. You're having a laugh if you think Russell is happy with the limited squad he has.

His incompetence has nothing to do with squad size, it's how he decides to use the squad that is inept. 3 centre backs on the bench yesterday when Aribo and Charles-cook can't get a game
    They needed to be saved for today's U23 game.

• Options
    That'll do it apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not long apparently, bet he's Far Far Away
  • Options
    Gone tata fatso
  • Options
    I don't think Slade will last much longer :wink: