Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade out

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Your older than I thought Ricky...
    F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Now you come to mention it......
    Pair of wankers!
    I'll take a Heineken as an apology(from the apologist).

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!
    I'm having a San Miguel at the moment in Majorca, it's been bloody raining all morning! Thinking of you both though - tossers!
    4 Heinekens?
    iPad playing up little Al X
    That's technology for you big Al x
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!
    I'm having a San Miguel at the moment in Majorca, it's been bloody raining all morning! Thinking of you both though - tossers!
    4 Heinekens?
    Wish I could afford an Ipad.
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!
    4 Heinekens?
    You could if you stopped going to silly non league games!
  • Options
    If Slade had any sense, he'd shuffle things around, bring Botaka in, drop Foley, play 2 up front and generally be far more positive, especially at home. He really has nothing to lose as his tactics to date have been a miserable failure. It wouldn't take much to turn all these draws into wins and climb the table. Some goals and added confidence could work wonders. But he seems to be too stubborn to try anything different.
  • Options
    An iPad is around 150 pints though isn't it?
  • Options

Elfsborg hasn't a clue what a pint costs mate!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

He's about to find out he promised me if i go to Bromley branch on Wednesday he's buying beers all night
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!

Essex_Al said:

F*** me, it's EssexAl!
    Pair of wankers!
    4 Heinekens?
    You could if you stopped going to silly non league games!
    You'll be doing it in a couple of years.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

You're on form today Al, the holiday has certainly recharged those batteries.
  • Options
    Bloke is an absolute disgrace, I think I hate him more then Karel. What the fuck does he think his playing at taking the best 3 attacking players off, not one sane normal manager would do that besides this clown. Fuckoff Slade and fuckoff now you disgrace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So in control Holmes off 1-1 fuck Slade you haven't got a clue
  • Options
    Had enough of Slade now,clueless,useless,negative twat. Look forward to hearing from those that were there tonight. He's cost us two points with his negative shit and not for the 1st time this season.
  • Options
    Mediocre record. Mediocre ability, mediocre ambition, mediocre tactics, mediocre results.

Not sure what else we should expect from him.
  • Options
    We are run by wankers who can only employ bigger wankers.
  • Options

We are run by wankers who can only employ bigger wankers.

They only do this as an attempt to make themselves appear smaller wankers. Trouble is this tactic doesn't work
  • Options
    Slade is an absolute disgrace, no wonder the Belgian scum thought he would be the perfect fit.
  • Options
    Since Duchatelet , this club has gone from strength to strength, i mean, look at the incredibly brilliant decisions made during that period....
    out go Powell,Morrisson,Kermy,Gomez,JBG,Wiggins
    In comes the quality of Meire,Keohane,Fraeye,Slade,Thuram,Sarr,Nego,Reza,Peter Parsley,Novak,Rojo,.
    Cmon, give them time , it can surely only be bad luck .
  • Options
    So now he's also blaming the fans. Yes man.
  • Options

So now he's also blaming the fans. Yes man.

Fucking cock, YES IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU EGG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've been against sacking Slade cos I don't see the point in moving yet another manager on. But those subs tonight and the tactics in general have been awful.
    If you could guarantee Jackett in, then I think I'd move Slade on. KJ would build on the good things Slade has done behind the scenes to stabilise the club, but he'd also know this club should be attacking teams like fucking Port Vale. Not taking off our two best players, packing the defence and hoping for the best.
  • Options
    The fact is even though the owners are rubbish, Rudd, Solly, Bauer, Tex, Ulvestadt, Lookman, Holmes and Magennis would get into virtually any team in this league. I make that 8 players, all available yesterday and seven of them played. The reason I can't give the loser a chance is because we can still put a run together and get out of League One, but with the balance we have, you have to go out and try to win the game with a positive mindset from beginning to end. Every point dropped makes it harder for a new better manager to do it.

Even though we won comfortably on Saturday, at 1-0, it was 50-50 whether we were going to get the next goal or Coventry. Those odds don't work for you enough times! Yes, the players need to improve their finishing, but I can honestly say I was fearful when he made those late subs and had we gone for a second and lost a goal, I would have been much more philosophical about it all!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Bloke is an absolute disgrace, I think I hate him more then Karel. What the fuck does he think his playing at taking the best 3 attacking players off, not one sane normal manager would do that besides this clown. Fuckoff Slade and fuckoff now you disgrace.

I hate him more than Fraeye as well. Slade has been in management for 20 odds years and doesn't appear to have learned anything.....although he does now have a catalogue of excuses and lies quite well.

• Options

Nicholas said:

I hate him more than Fraeye as well. Slade has been in management for 20 odds years and doesn't appear to have learned anything.....although he does now have a catalogue of excuses and lies quite well.

So the disease KM and co have is contagious.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Turn it in Otto, Fraeye was on another level.

I have just heard the first 30 seconds of last nights interview and will concede that was very poor.

If he carries on like that he'll be on the same 'hit list' as squirrel face and Kahone.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Nicholas said:

Turn it in Otto, Fraeye was on another level.

I have just heard the first 30 seconds of last nights interview and will concede that was very poor.

If he carries on like that he'll be on the same 'hit list' as squirrel face and Kahone.
    He was shit yes, but had nowhere near as much experience as Slade. Whatever manager comes in under the Belgians is going to be shit. Fraeye wasn't on a 3 year contract either.

Make no mistake, the failure of Slade will be slung back in the fans faces..."you wanted an English manager etc, etc" - yes, but not the worst one you could find.
  • Options
    But they could appoint Piers Morgan and say he is English. We wanted a manager that knows the league but that is only one aspect! If they make a statement like that, it proves how stupid they are.
  • Options

But they could appoint Piers Morgan and say he is English. We wanted a manager that knows the league but that is only one aspect! If they make a statement like that, it proves how stupid they are.

Reckon we've got more than enough proof of their stupidity. It's just another one to add to the evergrowing list.
  • Options
    Flipping this slightly by all accounts we should have been home and dry only poor finishing cost us.

I agree I thought one up was too negative however we battered em and should have been out of sight by half time.

The second half they came back into it and we were on the back foot would not most managers that have seen a team lose momentum look to hold out?

He can't put it in the back of the net at the end of the day