Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Addicks with KM tomorrow?

Comments

• She won't sell him. Roland will.
  • £50m of debt (she didn't challenge or correct that figure given by CE) is OK as the club isn't for sale.

We have "financial stability" so the 50m doesn't matter according to KM.

50m debt is the average for championship clubs she claimed (no idea if this is true) but as was pointed out to her we're in league 1.

This was in response to a question about their stated aim (at VIP meeting) to break even.

KM admitted it was impossible to break even outside the premier league (which I think 98% of people other than KM, David Joyes and Roland realised long ago).

Not true.
    Where/how does one make an offer?
  • She did say she wouldn't sell Lookman in this January transfer window.

• So which is the next 'fan group' to be invited?
  • edited October 2016

She did say she wouldn't sell Lookman in this January transfer window.

Beaten to it by @ForeverAddickted
  • edited October 2016
    City Addicks may be a good choice - if they're still around.
  • Posting without reading:

The "meet them/ignore them" debate is simple.

We need the Belgians out of our club.
    They are destroying CAFC for their own reasons, and will walk away when it suits them.
    It doesn't matter whether there is or isn't dialogue now - we just need them gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016
    seth plum said:

So which is the next 'fan group' to be invited?

I'm not sure she'll want to face another one.

It's a pity I didn't get the opportunity to ask her the more difficult questions :smile:
  • I do feel that Bromley Addicts took a gamble turning up on the Very day when the 1st real protest of the season was arranged?

Even if it was already booked, you could have done what Daisy did to Peter Varney and say you had more important business to attend to and cancelled at the last moment ?

You must of known it was a lost cause and the CEO is Persona non grata.

The fact that all bridges have now been burnt and you put your views across in a strident manner ensures KM can't get any kudos from the meeting.

If you asked Meire whether she would have preferred to be lunching with Sue Parkes or facing questions from us, there is no doubt as to what her preference would be.
    I'm actually not sure she would have had to think long and hard about those options. Rock and a hard place ...
  • edited October 2016
    seth plum said:

Only one left now Seth ?

The Charlton Trappist monks fan group from a monastery in Kent.
    (i have seen them in the lower West on match days)
  • aliwibble said:

RedChaser said:

They (SMT) have no effing idea. We are not your average club, we have a long list of people with a dearth of knowledge and experience as to how the club was once run so don't treat us like children ffs, it just adds insult to injury it really does :angry:

Depth of knowledge and experience, RedChaser. Depth. A dearth of knowledge and experience is what Katrien suffers from.

(Sorry to be pedantic, but in this case using the wrong word completely changes the meaning of the sentence)
    Oops! I stand corrected ma'am and have duly edited :blush:
  • seth plum said:

SE7 valiants apparently.
    Hope they put a bigger spread on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just catching up on these reports, but well done to those making points strenuously. It sounds as though matters were handled very well. Whether it has any effect, short term or long term I don't know, but, at the very least, it did no harm and if it nudged this regime one inch nearer the exit door, it is good news.
  • IdleHans said:

According to the fuckwit woman with the chuckle brothers haircut in the lower west, CARD have spent more on stuff to throw onto the pitch than it would cost to buy the club from Roland. I would suggest her grip on economics is loose.
    She was a real Roland apologist too, on the grounds he saved the club when nobody else was interested, which drew approval from the nodding donkeys around her.
    I had to move away before I killed her.

I learned she's getting married again soon. I hope it pisses down.

seth plum said:

Which fan group went to her last wedding?

Did anyone ask her why the first one ended like it did? Was it the lies?

• edited October 2016

IdleHans said:

According to the fuckwit woman with the chuckle brothers haircut in the lower west, CARD have spent more on stuff to throw onto the pitch than it would cost to buy the club from Roland. I would suggest her grip on economics is loose.
    She was a real Roland apologist too, on the grounds he saved the club when nobody else was interested, which drew approval from the nodding donkeys around her.
    I had to move away before I killed her.

I learned she's getting married again soon. I hope it pisses down.

seth plum said:

Which fan group went to her last wedding?

Did anyone ask her why the first one ended like it did? Was it the lies?

5 security; impressive.

• Uboat said:

I can picture KM coming through the front door, chucking her keys on the side, opening the fridge and grabbing the white wine, plonking it down and saying, 'What a fucking day'.

With a little pig down her pants