Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Addicks with KM tomorrow?

Comments

• seth plum said:

So which is the next 'fan group' to be invited?

SE7 valiants apparently.
    I'm still in that so let's do it!
  • Uboat said:

I can picture KM coming through the front door, chucking her keys on the side, opening the fridge and grabbing the white wine, plonking it down and saying, 'What a fucking day'.

'I could murder a bacon sandwich'

• seth plum said:

SE7 valiants apparently.
    Bring it Miere. I dare you! I'd love to wipe that smirk off your face. In fact I'd ask why she laughed in my face when fans who are clearly passionate have such a strength of feeling against her are making their voice heard. This is in no way are joke to us. Is it a joke to you?
  • Heard that various Valley Express coaches fans will be having such meetings. If my ex -coach is invited she will get an easy ride.
  • Uboat said:

I can picture KM coming through the front door, chucking her keys on the side, opening the fridge and grabbing the white wine, Leffe plonking it down and saying, 'What a fucking day'.

• Off_it said:

Anyone fancy forming a new fans group with me to see if we can get an invite? I fancy a sandwich.

I'm not joining your group, you're far too shy and retiring :wink:
  • seth plum said:

SE7 valiants apparently.
    Bring it Miere. I dare you! I'd love to wipe that smirk off your face. In fact I'd ask why she laughed in my face when fans who are clearly passionate have such a strength of feeling against her are making their voice heard. This is in no way are joke to us. Is it a joke to you?
    She's reacting that way and being a freak because she's mentally going through 90mins of uncomfortable ego bashing hell.

Of course, if I was in your shoes I'd probably be just as pissed off, but objectively speaking, it really isn't worth it.

Reading the quotes on this thread says it all. To the point where I sort of actually find it hard to believe.

She's a joke of a person. Quite pitiful. I am shocked by some of the things I have read on this particular thread. Her and the silver toad are utterly pathetic. It's hilarious itself.

When she smirks, and pretending to mock. Most of its coming from the mirror.
    Attempting to pass that buck and piss off everyone else.

The least professional person to ever be associated with Charlton.

Some people get lucky in life.

She is one of them, in terms of career and status.

Another example. The Donald trumps of this world.

Human beings - been around for 200,000 years.

Considering the 1st bipedal - hominid, roughly, probably the "homo erectus". Lasted on this planet for, at the very least 1.7million years and we have probably achieved a lot more in a much shorter rapid space of time of 200,000 years as human beings.

Considering this, humans haven't even really got going yet or reached our peak. We will most likely out live the erectus by a long long way, until a better homo introduces itself (good luck with that)

As time goes on...people like Meire will never even come close to having more then what they deserve. Pampered for doing a crap job...or more to the point, absolutely nothing.

There are a lot of good things in the world.

The positive will always win.

Because it has to.

• Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

SE7 valiants apparently.
    With you and the SE7V six activists, they could do it in one of the ladies loos. You might need room for the morris dancing though.
  • edited October 2016

She did say she wouldn't sell Lookman in this January transfer window.

What a stupid cow. How can she say that? She doesn't know how much money we could be offered.

Anyway, when he is sold we can just add that to her pack of lies.
  • She did say she wouldn't sell Lookman in this January transfer window.

What a stupid cow. How can she say that? She doesn't know how much money we could be offered.

Anyway, when he is sold we can just add that to her pack of lies.
    Undisclosed
  • mogodon said:

She did say she wouldn't sell Lookman in this January transfer window.

Because her answers are simply aimed at what will work at that very moment. No real basis in fact or honesty. Just what will shut people up/appease the media at that second. Remember that and so many things - the 'customers' the victimisation claims etc - are shown up for what they are. She is a bear of very little brain ...
    My favourite post on this thread, mogodon !

• KM telling lies, whatever next.

No wonder she never fully qualified as a lawyer as she would have to be much better at lying to have done so.
  • sorry, was there a vote of confidence in her at the end? I'm assuming if so that she left knowing the strength of feeling against her.
  • edited October 2016

sorry, was there a vote of confidence in her at the end? I'm assuming if so that she left knowing the strength of feeling against her.

I thought Henners said it was about 50:50 as some of the gathering felt she had been given enough of a bumpy ride.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Covered End.
  • sorry, was there a vote of confidence in her at the end? I'm assuming if so that she left knowing the strength of feeling against her.

The vote of confidence was half way through and was maybe slightly in favour of them selling up/resigning.

I feel it would have been more anti regime, but many attendees were too polite/timid to tell her to her face IMO.

Later on I pointed out to Meire that Charlton hadn't been in this low a League position since 1926 and it was down to her.

I asked her what football qualifications Thomas Driessen has and she avoided the question, referring to all our coaches blah blah.

So I asked again and she avoided again. I asked her for a third time & a fourth time and a 5th time.

She avoided answering 5 times. I said to her that as she had not answered 5 times, it was quite obvious that the bloke who had played a major part selecting our squad of players for the last 2 years, has no football qualifications and was no better qualified to do so than anyone in this room.

This was at the end of the meeting. Meire got up and exited to cries of resign (more loudly from me, Henry & a few on here lol).
    Top man Mr Covered End.
  • RedChaser said:

sorry, was there a vote of confidence in her at the end? I'm assuming if so that she left knowing the strength of feeling against her.

I thought Henners said it was about 50:50 as some of the gathering felt she had been given enough of a bumpy ride.
    Really? Someone tell me that's a joke, please!
  • seth plum said:

West Country Branch is on the agenda and I've put in request to attend this and question the CEO.
    Haven't yet heard which game but before Christmas seems likely.

Before attending I'll study fully the Bromley Addicks report on their meeting.

Like many I subscribe to the view that there is no future for Meire or Duchatelet at this Club so any questions really have to be designed to tease out her exit strategy given that she has not yet felt the need to resign, and to get a little more with regard to the existence or otherwise of RDs long-term plan. It is far from sufficient simply to say 'we are not selling'. If not, then what is in place as a Plan B given that FFP has collapsed and the Club has regressed in the 2.5 years of current ownership rather than prospered.

Bromley Addicks may have already asked of Meire many of the difficult questions so it may be that we need to be inventive with ours but IMO we need to reflect (by dint of question rather than statement) the general feeling as I understand it that Meire has long outstayed her welcome and should do the honourable thing for once and resign as there can surely be no reconciliation with the majority of fans which she has treated with contempt and/or driven away from The Valley in their thousands.

• edited October 2016
    Off_it said:

RedChaser said:

I've recapped and it wasn't Henry (who reckoned it was 60/40) but Kap 10 who rather than my interpretation of events, actually observed;

'She'll be aware that the room was not in favour of her and the regime and there were continual calls for talks with Roland. Not everybody stood up, some because they saw it as rude, others such as me not into gesture politics when the point was made'.
  • Off_it said:

RedChaser said:

This proves that RD knew what he was doing when he put a young woman in place to do his dirty work.
  • RedChaser said:

Really?

Well this is embarrassing.
  • seth plum said:

West Country Branch is on the agenda and I've put in request to attend this and question the CEO.
    Haven't yet heard which game but before Christmas seems likely.

Before attending I'll study fully the Bromley Addicks report on their meeting ... Bromley Addicks may have already asked of Meire many of the difficult questions so it may be that we need to be inventive with ours but IMO we need to reflect (by dint of question rather than statement) the general feeling as I understand it that Meire has long outstayed her welcome and should do the honourable thing for once and resign as there can surely be no reconciliation with the majority of fans which she has treated with contempt and/or driven away from The Valley in their thousands.
    But while Bromley Addicks have asked many of the difficult questions, because of Meire's need for secrecy, you can plead ignorance and ask them again but this time geared in such a way that the answer she gave to BA will not work as well.