Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley Addicks with KM tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    I can't believe that it's being held in crossbars there will be a couple of hundred Charlton in there. Unless they are hoping that everyone starts shouting and screaming at her and that would give her the perfect excuse to call the whole thing off.
    Crafty squirrel
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Just read the SLP article and the clubs response to lack of engagement is that Daisy has attended 30 separate meetings with fans.

A numbers game to get the CV in order.

The cynicism of the audience will hopefully reflect the cynicism of fans.

She needs to dread going to every one.

The consistency of CARDs message needs to be supported - there is only one solution to avoiding avoidable mistakes - removal of the mistake makers.

Attending meetings is the easy bit.

I would say more but it is clear that they are watching (Hi Tony - Hi Daisy)
  • Options

I can't believe that it's being held in crossbars there will be a couple of hundred Charlton in there. Unless they are hoping that everyone starts shouting and screaming at her and that would give her the perfect excuse to call the whole thing off.
    Crafty squirrel

It's a partitioned section at the West stand end of the bar
  • Options

The power of Charlton Life.

At less than 24 hours notice they have moved the venue to Crossbars which is a terrible venue due to possible noise from people drinking in the bar.

They have also said filming is not allowed. Strange they haven't mentioned this before? We know that they have read this thread and panicked. Blame @WSS ; - )

Sorry, we asked about the rules weeks ago and no mention of no photography or filming so too late to change the rules now.

They have their own agenda at play here, focussed on damage limitation. Hope I am wrong, but believe this will be a non-event and you will have zero opportunity to get real answers.

The SMT are just ticking boxes to meet FA/Football League requirements. Fairly sure I'm not going to bother with this later in the season.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

At less than 24 hours notice they have moved the venue to Crossbars which is a terrible venue due to possible noise from people drinking in the bar.

They have also said filming is not allowed. Strange they haven't mentioned this before? We know that they have read this thread and panicked. Blame @WSS ; - )

Sorry, we asked about the rules weeks ago and no mention of no photography or filming so too late to change the rules now.

They have their own agenda at play here, focussed on damage limitation. Hope I am wrong, but believe this will be a non-event and you will have zero opportunity to get real answers.

The SMT are just ticking boxes to meet FA/Football League requirements. Fairly sure I'm not going to bother with this later in the season.
    Of course they have their own agenda at play and that's why they don't want it filmed.
  • Options

Crafty squirrel

Hopefully then you can ask the relevant questions ( don't take the hammer) but I can still see a bit of disruption tbh
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Of course they have their own agenda at play and that's why they don't want it filmed.
    Good thing you have a secret camera on your club tie.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

You missed a trick by saying tie rather than another item of clothing : - )
  • Options

Crafty squirrel

Hopefully then you can ask the relevant questions ( don't take the hammer) but I can still see a bit of disruption tbh
    I think this belongs in the what wont be happening at the Coventry match thread. I won't be heading into crossbars to wave my Roland Out flag at Katrien.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

It can be recorded though presumably?

(no doubt that will be picked up by the spies so expect a further clarification from the SMT that no filming OR recording allowed).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016

bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

It can be recorded though presumably?

(no doubt that will be picked up by the spies so expect a further clarification from the SMT that no filming OR recording allowed).
    I was thinking of interpreting the meeting through the medium of modern dance
    Mime - in the style of Jacques Tati I think would be best Henry.

Maybe something like this (note no cardigan on Tati)

• Options
    You'll miss out on a ringside view of the Cradle of Filth live show that Katy & Tony have booked for the Family Fun day in the West Stand Carpark now.
  • Options
    She will walk out after 5 minutes IMO.
  • Options
    Let's just cut to the chase, talking to Katrien is bullshit we all know it!

CARD said no and so should all groups!

Everyone knows Sue Parks runs the show now, she also has full control over the biscuit allocation which let's face it is the only thing that matters down the valley now.

Jammy dodgers go first!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Can you ask her how her dad is doing, so we don't have to go and ask him ourselves.

We could always get Prague to come along and give him a bunch of flowers....aaaaaah.
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Can you ask her how her dad is doing, so we don't have to go and ask him ourselves.

We could always get Prague to come along and give him a bunch of flowers....aaaaaah.
    He prefers a free ticket to watch FC Genk ;) with his daughter and wife ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

You missed a trick by saying tie rather than another item of clothing : - )
    What more like this with big buttons :wink: :-
  • Options

Can the plan to stink bomb Crossbars, be put on hold until the meeting has concluded ?

I wouldn't bother wasting the stink bombs, you won't notice the difference from the sh*t being spouted from the top table :smirk: .
  • Options
    Just to add my tuppence worth. It needs to be kept to a small number of questions with clear answers. Where there is deflection or vagueness, follow up with questions that clarify. If deflection or vagueness continues, make it clear that no answer is being given. It will easy for things to go off topic with 30 Bromley Addicks there. Ask to pull it back to being on topic. Good luck.
  • Options

Best of luck @Henry Irving I doubt you'll get straight articulate answers (she's not intelligent enough) but I'm sure you will challenge her appropriately and not go down the East Kent Addicks route of brown-nosing and paying her lip service.

We'd all obviously appreciate an update over the weekend. Cheers

I will try to update and if I have time and phone battery life I'll tweet on @benhayes77 Avoid any other twitter troll accounts pretending to be me.
    Some people will do anything to boost their Twitter followers number.
  • Options
    I get the feeling there may be presentation from the SMT.

I nice video of certain Bromley members misbehaving after the Burnley game. Be prepared.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Voted the best quote from James Bond.

Bond " You expect me to talk?

Goldfinger "No Mr Bond, I expect you to die"

Tomorrow:-

KM "you expect me to change everything overnight"

Henry "No Katrein, I expect you to leave".

Thanks for giving away my 2nd best line of the day
    And mine!