Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley Addicks with KM tomorrow?

Comments

• Options

I note that Valley Gold has recently given money to our Women's team could someone please ask how CAFC financially support the women's team?

After Premiership relegation the women's team as funded by CAFC was disbanded. After much protest by some and applause by others the Community Trust took over the embers of the women's team and rebuilt it into a team successful at a lower level. Since then, there has been no direct link between the football club and the women's team.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Best of luck @Henry Irving I doubt you'll get straight articulate answers (she's not intelligent enough) but I'm sure you will challenge her appropriately and not go down the East Kent Addicks route of brown-nosing and paying her lip service.

We'd all obviously appreciate an update over the weekend. Cheers

I will try to update and if I have time and phone battery life I'll tweet on @benhayes77 Avoid any other twitter troll accounts pretending to be me.
    Some people will do anything to boost their Twitter followers number.
    It works too A whole 9 new followers

Wait til I leak the news about me meeting Roland next week
  • Options
    Thanks for all the questions suggestions

1. it's not just me and KM so I can't ask every question.

2. We won't necessarily get a chance to follow up on questions

3. I doubt we will get full and frank answers, more likely pre-written responses from the PR firm

4. It is what it is. It won't bring the walls of Jericho down and make Roland sell overnight so don't expect too much.
  • Options
    Two things;

It is possible to buy external batteries to charge up phones/iPads etc that extend battery life to around 5-10 normal charge periods.

It is possible to buy a GoPro session camera for much less than the GoPro big cameras. It is a 1 inch cube that films in broad screen and for around 4 hours on a single charge.

Should anyone want to borrow either such item, I will be leaving westcombe park area at around 10.30 tomorrow to go to my mums and happy to drop them off
  • Options
    Perhaps it will be revealing to simply ask when they think the protests will come to an end.
  • Options

3. I doubt we will get full and frank answers, more likely pre-written responses from the PR firm

4. It is what it is. It won't bring the walls of Jericho down and make Roland sell overnight so don't expect too much.

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Perhaps it will be revealing to simply ask when they think the protests will come to an end.

That question gives them a huge open goal to attack the protests so no, I won't be asking that.
  • Options

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
    Realist anticipating a deluge of "I would have said....", "What you should have done....." responses on Monday
  • Options

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
    Realist anticipating a deluge of "I would have said....", "What you should have done....." responses on Monday
    Exactly what will happen.
  • Options
    Oh I wouldn't have thought that likely at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suppose the difference between filming a meeting, and extensive reporting of a meeting is that reports are easier to discredit.
    I can't see any other reason to not film such meetings, although I suppose some people don't want their faces shown, which wouldn't happen if it was just sound recorded.
    Anyway I am pretty sure that salient points will be truthfully reported on here.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I suppose the difference between filming a meeting, and extensive reporting of a meeting is that reports are easier to discredit.
    I can't see any other reason to not film such meetings, although I suppose some people don't want their faces shown, which wouldn't happen if it was just sound recorded.
    Anyway I am pretty sure that salient points will be truthfully reported on here.

If it is on film, Daisy cannot dispute it at a later date. Hence, it will not be on film.
  • Options
    Easy to spot filming, impossible to spot a phone recording.
  • Options

Easy to spot filming, impossible to spot a phone recording.

Mobile phones will be taken on entry :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe we should just ask 2 or 3 questions and keep repeating them until SMT either gives a straight answer or refuses a which point meeting is over.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Hopefully then you can ask the relevant questions ( don't take the hammer) but I can still see a bit of disruption tbh

I think this belongs in the what wont be happening at the Coventry match thread. I won't be heading into crossbars to wave my Roland Out flag at Katrien.

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
    Henry is an apologist! ;)
  • Options
    What mistakes were made, what were corrected and what still have to be addressed? Like:-

1. Re-signing Rojo when he wasn't good enough 1st time
    2. Employing a manager with no promotion history
    3. Leaving major recruitment until after pre-season
    4. Unbalanced squad with too many CDs too few CMs and no cover in key areas
    5. Signing players with an injury history thus unlikely to hit the ground running
    6. Lack of a coherent plan explained to supporters
    7. Continuing to persecute a (growing) minority of long-standing fans
  • Options
    Filming security frisking people for mobile phones on entry would be amusing.
  • Options
    Didn't KM say at one of the first meetings that all of them were going to be filmed..??
  • Options
    I think that falls into the large bucket of CEO 'exaggerations' or 'lies' as they are more accurately referred to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you ask what the owners exit plan is?
  • Options
    League 2
  • Options
    So let me get this straight, a clear 'no discussions' statement by CARD with the club , but lets all continue to talk via the various supporter groups? Personally I think the talking is needed, but this is not a cohesive approach.
  • Options

I have it on good authority that everyone involved will be strip searched.

Bend over squirrel
  • Options

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
    I was joking. But, you're right there will plenty of "I would have" comments. Good luck.
  • Options

Huh. Bloody defeatist.
    I was joking. But, you're right there will plenty of "I would have" comments. Good luck.
    I know and thanks.
  • Options

I have it on good authority that everyone involved will be strip searched.

Bend over squirrel
    I think there's a galaxy note up here somewhere....