Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham v Charlton 2016 post match views

What a point! ;-(

Seems we had a good following, so I expect we'll all soon be regaled with every intimate detail from all the glorious action.

Comments

• Options

Another glorious draw on our way to mid-table mediocrity.

If we're lucky !
  • Options
    Absolute shower.

But apart from the weather, a good point considering what happened on the field.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Devil's advocate time. Against Port Vale we deserved to win comfortably,but conceded a pen in the last few minutes.Today we sounded crap yet we got lucky with a pen in the last few minutes. You never know if we put a couple of wins together back to back we'll climb the table.I know it's grabbing at straws but thats all we've got ATM.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Worst first half I've ever seen. Much better in the second half and should of won. Referee was absolutely shocking . Thought they had a stonewall turned down. Only one person to blame for us not winning games and thats Russel.

Oh and fox was at fault for their goal . Again
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Worst first half I've ever seen. Much better in the second half and should of won. Referee was absolutely shocking . Thought they had a stonewall turned down. Only one person to blame for us not winning games and tahts Russel.

Oh and fox was at fault for their goal . Again

Oh dear.
  • Options
    3 matches unbeaten. Well done, Brussell. Keep up the good work. The fans will soon be flocking back with your brand of football.
  • Options

On won in twelve says it all. Pathetic.

It surely does.
  • Options
    We played like a team that deserved to be losing to a club like Gillingham. That says it all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

On won in twelve says it all. Pathetic.

Excuse me, we're on a three match unbeaten run !
    Excuse me! Don't nick my joke! :-)
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

For teams like Gillingham it's their cup final so they are always going to be up for it. We need to boss the game, not let them get their heads up.

Our midfield isn't capable of bossing games
    We've got a midfield ????
  • Options

One win in 12, one win in last ten league games - not much else to say.
    Shocking....

Change your name to hoof it up to joshy