Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Denim? I thought that was a joke.

Let's see...
  • edited July 2017
    At least it'll be something a bit different... don't remember seeing many denim effect football shirts in Nike's copy and paste catalogue.

As long as the home shirt is red, the home shorts are white and the socks are red then they can experiment as much as they want with the away shirt IMO. As long as they don't use red and blue stripes.
  • Valley11 said:

Hopefully not this denim:

Or this....
  • At least it'll be something a bit different... don't remember seeing many denim effect football shirts in Nike's copy and paste catalogue.

Different doesn't = good.

Roland's approach to football club ownership is "different".
  • se9addick said:

At least it'll be something a bit different... don't remember seeing many denim effect football shirts in Nike's copy and paste catalogue.

Different doesn't = good.

Roland's approach to football club ownership is "different".
    Well yeah I had to add that extra sentence or two to the end of my post because I remember the white home shirt two or three seasons back...

While with the away kit, I have no specific ideas about how it should look so I enjoy seeing something that might be a bit out there. It's a refreshing change from trawling through a Nike catalogue and then finding out your away shirt is the same at Peterborough's away shirt or Man U's away shirt from two seasons ago.
  • edited July 2017
    Ricky you've been in Daisy's desk again and seen her original sketch...

• Least the players will be nice and warm this winter in jumpers.
  • image Can someone chuck a sponsor and a badge on this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

image Can someone chuck a sponsor and a badge on this?

Soapy's your man.
  • @soapy_jones @Nug @Stig

The challenge is here chaps.
  • The fashion guru likes it
  • Dazzler21 said:

Can't be, we're getting bespoke remember...
  • edited July 2017

Dazzler21 said:

Was it both that are bespoke? Or just the home?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I think it was just the home to be fair.
  • Dazzler21 said:

That kit is completely the wrong colour anyway
  • Is it supposed to be in homage to this away kit, after the Hummel designers saw it in their museum visit?:
  • sam3110 said:

Dazzler21 said:

That kit is completely the wrong colour anyway
    I remember reading that a lot based on where pics were taken... with or without a flash etc...
  • Sponsored links:

• image If it isn't this... I won't do anything silly like tattoos etc, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is similar as I like it.
  • Not bespoke though is it.
  • Dazzler21 said:

image If it isn't this... I won't do anything silly like tattoos etc, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is similar as I like it.

It is ok not sure it needs the arm hoop though.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I think it was just the home to be fair.
  • Charlton’s brand new away kit for the 2017/18 season has been revealed and will be worn for the first time during Tuesday evening’s pre-season friendly at Dover Athletic.

The striking, bespoke hummel shirt features an all-over blue melange fabric as the main body with contrasting glossy navy panels on both the collar and the shoulders, while the kit manufacturer’s signature chevrons appear in a steely silver along the shoulders, with a matching silver trim on the sleeve ends.

The silver chevrons are a nod to the silver anniversary of the club’s return to The Valley as the Addicks celebrate 25 years since returning home on December 5th, 1992, while the two-tone blue harks back to the strip Charlton briefly wore in 1923 – the year that hummel were formed.

Complemented by matching navy shorts which feature a silver trim, as well as silver chevrons, the kit is made complete by blue melange socks and was modelled at The Valley by summer signing Tariqe Fosu alongside Hope Nash and Katie Bottom of Charlton’s women’s team, who will be kitted out in the same home and away kit as the first team in 2017/18.
  • WSAWSA
    edited July 2017
    Quite like the Aaron Barnes training top in @cafcofficial picture gallery. Maybe that's where the orange shade came from?
  • edited July 2017