Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• like that a lot
  • I like that. I like it a lot
  • Photos on twitter. Quite nice actually
  • 63 quid for a kids kit!!!!

Looks like I'll be getting my boy the Barcelona or Real kit for a lot less.
  • fucking rancid, and blue
  • WSS said:

Charlton’s brand new away kit for the 2017/18 season has been revealed and will be worn for the first time during Tuesday evening’s pre-season friendly at Dover Athletic.

The striking, bespoke hummel shirt features an all-over blue melange fabric as the main body with contrasting glossy navy panels on both the collar and the shoulders, while the kit manufacturer’s signature chevrons appear in a steely silver along the shoulders, with a matching silver trim on the sleeve ends.

The silver chevrons are a nod to the silver anniversary of the club’s return to The Valley as the Addicks celebrate 25 years since returning home on December 5th, 1992, while the two-tone blue harks back to the strip Charlton briefly wore in 1923 – the year that hummel were formed.

Complemented by matching navy shorts which feature a silver trim, as well as silver chevrons, the kit is made complete by blue melange socks and was modelled at The Valley by summer signing Tariqe Fosu alongside Hope Nash and Katie Bottom of Charlton’s women’s team, who will be kitted out in the same home and away kit as the first team in 2017/18.

1923? It is the denim and Seahawk job but without the stripes. Nice kit.
  • buckshee said:

63 quid for a kids kit!!!!

Looks like I'll be getting my boy the Barcelona or Real kit for a lot less.

Don't like
  • That is bespoke, fair play. Looks good but wouldn't buy it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I definitely like it, would've preferred one colour personally and no collar but very nice.
  • It's bloody beautiful, to be honest
  • Well played Hummel.

Looking forward to seeing the home now.
  • Also bespoke according to Hummel, good to see.
  • tbh i don't buy shirts, had an away one from a couple of years back gifted to me, but i don't like it at all, the pricing on the kids kit is bad and not the exact same as the players as different sponsors.
  • edited July 2017
    I like how those chevrons dont come all the way down the sleeves...

Only thing I dont like is I'm not a fan of that type of collar on a Football shirt, makes it look too much like casualwear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Doesn't really look like a kit, but that is very, very smart
  • Do like that
  • smart but don't like the colours
  • WSS said:

Is that a would ya?
  • Don't like it - looks like an old man's shirt.
  • I like that. Nice launch photo too
  • Not that I'm the target audience but quite like that for an away kit. Looks like a leisure top which is what most people wear it for.

Contrasts of blue and blue look good.

Almost as if they'd seen something similar in the museum : - )