Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Let's hope they are red this time rather than the orange that originally turned up. Hummel must have thought long and hard about our history!
  • last_line said:

Let's hope they are red this time rather than the orange that originally turned up. Hummel must have thought long and hard about our history!

Orange! Where did you hear that?
  • Just heard a rumour that the new home kit turned up and was closer to orange than red and had to be sent back. Hence the delay in launching.
  • last_line said:

Just heard a rumour that the new home kit turned up and was closer to orange than red and had to be sent back. Hence the delay in launching.

Interesting. Not doubting you but would that stop the away kits too?
  • last_line said:

Just heard a rumour that the new home kit turned up and was closer to orange than red and had to be sent back. Hence the delay in launching.

Thanks
  • shine166 said:

last_line said:

Interesting. Not doubting you but would that stop the away kits too?
    Katrien ordered Orange for the away as well.
    They have been shipped out to the network and we'll pay 50% of all shirt purchases for the next 3 sesons
    They've all got Sarr 16 on the back, I think this is the reason for the delay.
  • Sponsored links:

• last_line said:

Not doubting you necessarily, but this would be mind blowing. I mean Hummel are a professional football apparel manufacturer. They have been advertising a new bespoke kit for nine months. To make such a basic error...I don't even know what to say other than it would confirm that we are, in fact, King Midas in reverse and everything we touch turns to shit.
  • last_line said:

Let's hope they are red this time rather than the orange that originally turned up. Hummel must have thought long and hard about our history!

As much as I want to beleive this, just to have another stick to beat these idiots with, it just doesn't ring true. There is no way Hummel would let it go this far. I think the late 'launch' date is more to do with the way things are done in Belgium.
  • HarryLime said:

last_line said:

As much as I want to beleive this, just to have another stick to beat these idiots with, it just doesn't ring true. There is no way Hummel would let it go this far. I think the late 'launch' date is more to do with the way things are done in Belgium.
    It would not be surprising if true, anything is possible with these incompetents.
  • HarryLime said:

last_line said:

Or just in Katrien's world. Anderlecht launched their new kit last week for example.
  • The story of the orange kit maybe true. Certain shades of red can look orange in when in daylight / bright light from a distance.
  • cafc999 said:

The story of the orange kit maybe true. Certain shades of red can look orange in when in daylight / bright light from a distance.

Like floodlights?
  • Katie's crayons were a bit off red when she sent them her sketch

She also couldn't keep within the lines , so there are bits hanging off the side of the shirts.
  • Sponsored links:

• or Charltonised.
  • edited July 2017
    I know the image is literally the badge with a bit of surrounding cloth but the colour on show is massively promising IMO.

Could be a very smart kit.
  • is it just me or does the material look funny for a football shirt?

Pyjamas.
  • I'm liking the cotton effect material, it'll probably have the same effect on the sleeves but in a darker blue
  • Hopefully not this denim:

Reminds me of this

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/10/sweden-euro-2016-away-kit.html?m=1