Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Scotland

Comments

• Goes to show that Scotland dont have clean water up there, so they dont wash ;)
  • Goes to show that Scotland dont have clean water up there, so they dont wash ;)

You could have done better than that !
  • se9addick said:

Goes to show that Scotland dont have clean water up there, so they dont wash ;)

You could have done better than that !
    Sorry couldnt resist :)
  • Good to hear that Scotland are embracing the dominant LGBTI culture in Scotland by wearing pink.

Both sides should be wearing their home kits for this, travesty that they aren't. I believe Scotland were told they had to wear their away kit by FIFA as there's some white on the sleeve of the Scotland shirt and they were worried about a clash !
  • se9addick said:

Good to hear that Scotland are embracing the dominant LGBTI culture in Scotland by wearing pink.

Both sides should be wearing their home kits for this, travesty that they aren't. I believe Scotland were told they had to wear their away kit by FIFA as there's some white on the sleeve of the Scotland shirt and they were worried about a clash !
    This is what I read myself...

Sad that FIFA dont do their research seeing that the Scotland sleeves are white, the England sleeves are light blue... If anything its the shorts that clash in which case do what Charlton do in that instance and wear all Red (or in Scotland's case all blue)
  • It may be the worst ever England Scotland match in terms of the players....

But it definitely is in terms of the kits!
  • Sponsored links:

I'm just glad the photo was taken from the side and not the front
  • It may be the worst ever England Scotland match in terms of the players....

But it definitely is in terms of the kits!

I do quite like this Nike kit but its got to be used correctly (i.e. Man City's home version), I constantly look at the England kit and apart from the three lions, where is there any BLUE in our National image, it should either be Red or White
  • edited November 2016

scotland change shorts
  • se9addick said:

Good to hear that Scotland are embracing the dominant LGBTI culture in Scotland by wearing pink.

Sad that FIFA dont do their research seeing that the Scotland sleeves are white, the England sleeves are light blue... If anything its the shorts that clash in which case do what Charlton do in that instance and wear all Red (or in Scotland's case all blue)
    Everything they do is either incompetent or dishonest.

Katrien would be the perfect long-term successor to Sepp Blatter.
  • MrLargo said:

se9addick said:

Everything they do is either incompetent or dishonest.

Katrien would be the perfect long-term successor to Sepp Blatter.
    The only times we should hear about FIFA are

- During the a Major Tournament of theirs
    - When the various Continents have their Qualifying draws for the Major Tournament
    - The Major Tournament Draw
    - When the next Host is confirmed for the Major Tournament
    - When the next FIFA Presidential vote happens

Any other time they should pretty much be invisible i.e. the IOC or UCI dont need to get involved in every little issue with the countries / teams that they govern so why do FIFA need to poke their noses in for every little issue!!

They're like a Referee for a televised game, we're not there to watch you, we're there to watch the game!!

If there are political issues that merge from something, then let the FA's involved argue it between themselves
  • Missus is Scottish so will not be worth my life if we lose this.

Auch Morag, get doon fram that fountan...
    But it's free!
  • Now Glen Johnson is going to Barca surely he has got to play up front for us.
  • Ok mate we get to Waterloo about 5' going to sports bar upstairs

Likewise mate. First game for me and my son.
    Will aim to be there for five
  • I have managed to snaffle a ticket courtesy of a fellow Addick and will be there cheering Scotland quietly and respectfully as I will be seated in the wrong end. Very little romance left in this fixture for me - I have a score on England by three or more.

Hey Cardinal
    Will you've wearing you're pink replica top along with matching kilt?
  • Sponsored links:

• imageimage

It's like looking at twins, someone help me out here, which is which?
  • Off to Wembley. Over and out.
  • Can hear loads of Scots who've been pissed since about 11 just outside my office.
  • Loads of sweaties around Kings Cross!
  • Let's hope we see some of the passion shown in the Argentina v Brazil match last night:

Patadón de Funes Mori a Neymar. Argentina pierde 2-0 ante Brasil #EliminatoriasEnTyC https://t.co/irLgvPsW3J

— TyC Sports (@TyCSports) November 11, 2016

Just saw a few in a pub in Canary Wharf too.
    Is nothing sacred?

Flying Scotsmen?

Just saw a few in a pub in Canary Wharf too.
    Is nothing sacred?
    I've just had a couple of beers on the way home in Canary Wharf and there were a few in the pub. Really lowered the tone.