Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland

Comments

• Options

Get in you fucking beauty

Sorry Dave, are you watching the football or out dogging? :smile:
  • Options
    This is Scotlands final apart from the return at hampden they wont play like this again
  • Options
    Our decision making is so poor.
  • Options

Get in you fucking beauty

Sorry Dave, are you watching the football or out dogging? :smile:
    Is there a football game on?
  • Options
    Southgate could well be getting the job here.

They said he needed a good result and 3-0 against the old enemy isnt bad
  • Options
    Good decision there from Cahill to head it in.
  • Options
    Knee slide, from a centre back.
  • Options
    THey've gone. How about we start playing now and rack up the goals!!! Their B4 is the worst of all time.
  • Options
    Scotland look the worst of all the Home Nations these days
  • Options
    Haven't even played particularly well. Shows how bad Scotland are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Smash the sweaties 5 0
    And we ain't that good
    But they are toilet

Could still happen
  • Options
    Scotland are appalling. Last time i looked Anya was an attacking midfielder who can't get in the Derby side, so why is Strachan playing him at right back?!
  • Options
    There isn't much more I hate than watching Kyle Walker play football
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Old bastard alert:

When I think back to England v Scotland games of my past, the gut feelings, the players on the pitch, the atmosphere, (yes Scotland were good once as well!)... This shower of shite on both sides are lamentable. What twat has told our defenders they are good enough to play it around at the back and then to Head n Shoulders guy?

3-0 and our lot will go off preening themselves back to their clubs to play with some decent players!
  • Options
    England seem like a side that just need one goal and the rest will come, sadly getting that first goal is never easy for us as Slovakia proved
  • Options

Lallana is the first England player in ages I've really liked

Agreed. Real quality.
  • Options

Old bastard alert:

When I think back to England v Scotland games of my past, the gut feelings, the players on the pitch, the atmosphere, (yes Scotland were good once as well!)... This shower of shite on both sides are lamentable. What twat has told our defenders they are good enough to play it around at the back and then to Head n Shoulders guy?

3-0 and our lot will go off preening themselves back to their clubs to play with some decent players!

Absolutely. If we give the ball away like this against Spain next week, they will run up a few goals.
  • Options
    Agreed on Lallana. Similar to Guardiola with Sterling, Klopp seems to have done wonders for Lallana's game, he's improved so much from a year or so ago.
  • Options
    How shit is Sterling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed on Lallana. Similar to Guardiola with Sterling, Klopp seems to have done wonders for Lallana's game, he's improved so much from a year or so ago.

Lallana has always looked good for England, even when struggling with Liverpool
  • Options
    In addition to that, i wonder how much this lot actually respect the England manager. You're coached week in week out by Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino, Conte, Wenger etc then you turn up and you've got Gareth fucking Southgate telling you what to do.
  • Options

How shit is Sterling

Fucking shit
  • Options

Haven't even played particularly well. Shows how bad Scotland are.

I did say.
  • Options

How shit is Sterling

Started rising against both the dollar and euro this week
    Careful you will have the bremoaners asking for your head
  • Options
    Someone needs to tell Sterling you are allowed to pass to other players
  • Options
    Llalana since Klopp is the best player to pull on an England shirt for a long time