Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland

Comments

• Options
    Watching England play Scotland is like Charlton play the spanners one side plays with passion.
  • Options
    Remember when Barcelona wanted John Stones? That was funny.

Never been a more overrated youngster.
  • Options
    I think Stones is a decent defender just they all want to play him as some sort of libero and he really is not that.
  • Options
    Were shite. Henderson is woeful
  • Options
    Yesßsssssssssssssssssszssssssssss
  • Options
    Get in knew that would work
  • Options
    1-0 Sturridge
  • Options
    Sterling playing very well too.
  • Options
    Has to be one of the worst headers I've seen (Hanley not Sturridge)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank god Scotland are shite.
  • Options
    Why are England playing tippy-tappy shite inside their own half? Scotland are there for the taking. Hanley and Berra are the worst Scottish Centre Back pairing of all time. Wallace can't defend 1v1, Sterling has him on toast. Anya is a midfielder playing at full back.
  • Options
    Surely someone like Wilshere in the 10 role would offer a million times more what Rooney does.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Why are England playing tippy-tappy shite inside their own half? Scotland are there for the taking. Hanley and Berra are the worst Scottish Centre Back pairing of all time. Wallace can't defend 1v1, Sterling has him on toast. Anya is a midfielder playing at full back.

I can understand why. Against teams we need to break down then this style can be useful so it's worth getting them used to a system. That said it's already an outdated system, typical England just copy what other teams are doing 10 years too late.
  • Options

Surely someone like Wilshere in the 10 role would offer a million times more what Rooney does.

Bo Derek in the 10 role would offer more than Rooney.
  • Options
    Dier and Henderson are offering nothing on the ball. They are passing backwards and there is no link between them and the four attacking players. The ball is going back to the centre backs who are too deep to find a pass.
  • Options

Bo Derek in the 10 role would offer more than Rooney.
    For me yes
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Stones makes me so nervous. I can see that we are almost trying to lure Scotland out and create space between the lines but Henderson and especially Dier don't have the ability to receive the ball under intense pressure. Wilshere and Lallana are both miles ahead at that. In the end you get Stones taking libertys and Harte eventually having to kick it 60 yards to get us out the shit.

Strachan has completely outdone Southgate tactically so far. GS has to change something.
  • Options
    I think Dier is beginning to be found out. A very limited player in that position.
  • Options
    Whatever Guardiola said to Sterling after the Euro's was inspired, the guy is a completely new player compared to last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a load of old crap.
  • Options
    Scotland bertter side... England are so uninspiring
  • Options

Stones makes me so nervous. I can see that we are almost trying to lure Scotland out and create space between the lines but Henderson and especially Dier don't have the ability to receive the ball under intense pressure. Wilshere and Lallana are both miles ahead at that. In the end you get Stones taking libertys and Harte eventually having to kick it 60 yards to get us out the shit.

Strachan has completely outdone Southgate tactically so far. GS has to change something.

England are split into two groups. We've got six players passing it short, sideways and backwards in front of the whole Scottish team sitting deep, and a front four isolated. Get the ball forward quicker and play a few early balls in behind into the corners. They have a Championship standard Back Four. Move them about and space will open up, as on the goal.
  • Options
    This is so poor. The two centre backs are 20 yards behind everyone else.
  • Options
    How are we 2-0 up? Scotland look much more solid.
  • Options
    Almost feel sorry for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Get in you fucking beauty
  • Options
    2-0 Lallana
  • Options
    Weird England performance, 2 moments of quality in a game where Scotland have been better