Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland

Comments

• Options

Loads of sweaties around Kings Cross!

Just saw a few in a pub in Canary Wharf too.
    Is nothing sacred?
    I've just had a couple of beers on the way home in Canary Wharf and there were a few in the pub. Really lowered the tone.
    You sure Rick :wink: .
  • Options
    At the end of the day, you can't blame em, it is their cup final
  • Options
    Loads of very drunk Scottish fans around the West End,what could possibly go wrong?! Would love to know who the brains was behind an evening kick off as oppose to tomorrow afternoon?
  • Options

At the end of the day, you can't blame em, it is their cup final

I blame the Romans for building that wall, really wound them up and they've had it in for us ever since :wink: .
  • Options

Sorry, is all the tartan ruining your view of all the bulldog tattoos and dickheads dressed as knights ?

No need to get personal :wink: .
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    RedChaser said:

Is nothing sacred?
    I've just had a couple of beers on the way home in Canary Wharf and there were a few in the pub. Really lowered the tone.
    You sure Rick :wink: .
    I think they were Scottish. I couldn't understand them, they could have been Polish I guess.
  • Options
    Really can't be arsed with this. Football hating mate asked if I want to go for a drink after work with him and a couple of the girls we work with and the football didn't even come into the decision.

TBH the new girl is a right sort and I have been training her all week, and she wanted to know if I was coming too ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Flying Scotsmen?
    Just everywhere, but bound to be a load in the Scottish Stores.
  • Options

Sorry, is all the tartan ruining your view of all the bulldog tattoos and dickheads dressed as knights ?

imageimage
  • Options

Is nothing sacred?
    Dont put yourself down. #cockneyandproud
  • Options

Scotland had an original allocation of just under 7,000 but they will have around 15 per cent of the 90,000 Wembley crowd after the FA provided extra tickets. That decision was taken because of the high demand but also because of segregation perimeters at Wembley.

Sounds like a great idea. Segregation is difficult so let's give them double the allocation!
  • Options

That's a normal day mate.
  • Options
    Hilarious from Jock, Cameron, Jimmy, Donald, Stuart, Drew, James, Duncan, Alasdair, Angus, Alec and Fergus.
  • Options
    Mate just text me. The bottom has fallen out of the cheap lighter and Big Issue market today...
  • Options
    My daughter was a bit put out that she wasn't coming but she did say i could take the foam hand I bought her at the Malta game bless her.
  • Options
    Hate this match when it comes round having lived there for 6 years. Jocks are fantastic people, friendliest people in the country but come against England even in tiddlywinks they hate us so this is their final 0-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enya is at right back for Scotland? I thought she was Irish.
  • Options
    I have spied a Charlton flag behind the goal. Looking forward to finally being at a game at new Wembley with a decent atmosphere!
  • Options

I have spied a Charlton flag behind the goal. Looking forward to finally being at a game at new Wembley with a decent atmosphere!

Give it 20mins
  • Options
    Would someone take England coverage away from ITV... Started interviewing Southgate and they've asked him about the Iceland game!!

Fooking let it go!!
  • Options

Would someone take England coverage away from ITV... Started interviewing Southgate and they've asked him about the Iceland game!!

Fooking let it go!!

Never, until all the players who played against Iceland are ousted from the England squad.
  • Options
    Southgate's picked a very attacking side .. good for him
  • Options
    COME ON ENGLAND
  • Options
    What's Southgate got to do with england....

Oh.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    Just switched it on thought there was no Hoddle commentating but he's still there. Sigh