Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Scotland

123457»

Comments

• edited November 2016

Someone needs to tell Sterling you are allowed to pass to other players

Does my head in greedy little sh*t, found myself constantly shouting at the telly 'give it you tosser' and what was that tap in under the bar all about. Still if he had a brain he'd be dangerous. Wouldn't mind his money though :wink: .
  • Did I just hear some cunt say that "this result will reverberate around Europe". It won't even reverberate round my under crackers and I have just polished off a lamb bhuna you daft twat!

The inimitable Tyldesley. Utter, utter wanker of the highest order.
  • Did I just hear some cunt say that "this result will reverberate around Europe". It won't even reverberate round my under crackers and I have just polished off a lamb bhuna you daft twat!

Yeah, to which Tyldsley said that all people will see is the result and not the Scottish performance.

Have a fuckin day off
  • LOVE IT 3-0.
  • Really positive thread.

We just beat the "old enemy" 3-0

CL charltonised.....;-)
  • Enjoy it as i said earlier they would give it large the other way.
  • Anyone seen Dave?
  • Anyone seen Dave?

Still here mate.
  • Oh well, the Scots can console themselves that it just goes to show England are in a piss weak group, as always.
  • Oh well, the Scots can console themselves that it just goes to show England are in a piss weak group, as always.

Would you rather we were in Qualifying Groups with Germany / France / Italy / Spain then?

By having the Groups the way they are it saves having all the crap games for Qualifying meaning only the best reach the World Cup, else if you have a ton of big names dropping out in Qualifying your going to end up with Russia v Scotland in the major tournament!!
  • Sponsored links:

if you have a ton of big names dropping out in Qualifying your going to end up with Russia v Scotland in the major tournament!!
    Not past the group stages you won't
  • Swindon v Charlton result will reverberate around Europe.
  • No trouble?
  • No trouble?

Seen a video on Twitter of a couple of jocks getting a pasting in the England end
  • edited November 2016
    A few scuffles around Baker Street. Saw some aggro near the segregation in the lower tier but don't know what happened.
  • They were even worse than I thought!

Would you rather we were in Qualifying Groups with Germany / France / Italy / Spain then?

By having the Groups the way they are it saves having all the crap games for Qualifying meaning only the best reach the World Cup, else if you have a ton of big names dropping out in Qualifying your going to end up with Russia v Scotland in the major tournament!!
    I doubt very much that Scotland could qualify from a checkatrade group
    That sums up very neatly what I was hinting at.
  • Anyone care to swap this result with ours today?