Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• Options
    Has does Katrien play this one then?
  • Options

I guess the question is, will Chris O'Loughlin be

a) appointed as permanent manager
    b) a genuine caretaker
    c) or a Fraeye type interim appointment where they give someone the job permanently, but don't announce it

Does Roly do permanent?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

As she has before. A smirk and a barrage of lies.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

I guess the question is, will Chris O'Loughlin be

a) appointed as permanent manager
    b) a genuine caretaker
    c) or a Fraeye type interim appointment where they give someone the job permanently, but don't announce it

Does Roly do permanent?
    Permanent in the sense of having a 3 year contract, which presumably will have to be paid up
  • Options

She carries on lying.

• Options
    time to call a complete boycott of the club? I'm done with this regime :( they're just killing our club, I give it 2 years and they'll have us folded/sell the valley/build on the land.

I fucking hate Roland, heart broken.
  • Options
    I'm so glad we've learnt our lesson from previous seasons... not sure there is anything else to say really. Definition of madness.
  • Options
    Who's the fans meeting with on a Saturday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pilchard said:

So where exactly has this been confirmed?

I was wondering that too.
    It was on the BBC 1 London News about 15 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Well its not on the Official Website, where's our communications department disappeared to ?

Maybe Roland will issue a statement :smiley:
  • Options

time to call a complete boycott of the club? I'm done with this regime :( they're just killing our club, I give it 2 years and they'll have us folded/sell the valley/build on the land.

I fucking hate Roland, heart broken.

Those who are likely to boycott already are. Those who just want to watch football at The Valley (and God knows why these days) won't join in. Let's see who they appoint next, but if we couldn't get anyone half decent in the summer, no reason to think we can now things have got worse. I think the next few matches should be full-on protests. If nothing else, we know that Daisy and Roland hate the attention,
  • Options
    This is Roland's Revenge. We ruin his birthday and he sacks the most successful manager in Charlton's history (well, that's what Kat has told him). Bye bye Brussell. You've been Slayed. Turn the heated seat to warm for the next right decision manager.
  • Options
    STILL UNCONFIRMED ! .??
  • Options
    In the grip of aftershocks from a 7.5 earthquake by the way. But it all pales to insignificance next to the catastrophe which is our club...There's rumours Mother Nature is set to replace Meire.
  • Options
    Confirmed on SSN reference to pig protest but not the delegations to Belgium by 2% or B20.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's the Colchester effect. It's been happening for centuries...

Seriously, he was a muppet. A cowardly defensive idiot who couldn't change a match once things started going wrong. And he's gone.
    So now the team that bought us Karel Fraeye and Guy 'Alex Ferguson' Luzon, get the chance to appoint another man of mystery. And it sounds like we have a winner....it's Chris Mcloughlin. Some people knew in april he was the one to come when the summer appointment blew it. We are about to appoint our eighth manager since RD arrived. Could someonein the press please adk how the fuck Katrien is still employed on the back of seven failure's 'cos I really would like to know.
  • Options
    Farsicle
  • Options

HandG said:

If true, it's effing ridiculous. He has had 16 league games. 16 games! Despite the signs not being amazing, whatever happened to giving a new manager a chance?? And now we are 100% going to get a network dickhead in while that po faced cow keeps her job despite having mismanaged the shit out of our "top 6 budget." If we have such a great budget, why the hell are we giving out five month contracts just before the season started?

In my mind, Slade's biggest mistake (and there were a few) was to stop questioning those above him. He said we were "miles off" having a strong enough squad two weeks before the season started-that never changed yet he changed tact straight away.

I'm not denying he had limitations but I genuinely think he was trying to build something and could have been successful if given time by the SMT (spits on ground) and the fanbase; sadly neither has the patience and the club continues to be an absolute joke.

Anyway welcome to another over enthusiastic under-qualified idiot. Hope you're prepared to get stick from day one.

Are you reading this Otto?

Are you reading this Blackpool?
    Slade knew what he was up against. He got a 3 year deal and in his heart of hearts he must of known he was very unlikely to get anywhere near the end of it. Fair play to him.

I honestly don't think it matters who the manager is under this mob.

I'm not particularly sorry to see him go, as his brand of football was pretty miserable. I've been a big critic of his, but I know one thing, his life will be much better not having to work for 2 of the biggest c***s to be involved at a football club.

I wish him well in his next job.

HandG said:

If true, it's effing ridiculous. He has had 16 league games. 16 games! Despite the signs not being amazing, whatever happened to giving a new manager a chance?? And now we are 100% going to get a network dickhead in while that po faced cow keeps her job despite having mismanaged the shit out of our "top 6 budget." If we have such a great budget, why the hell are we giving out five month contracts just before the season started?

In my mind, Slade's biggest mistake (and there were a few) was to stop questioning those above him. He said we were "miles off" having a strong enough squad two weeks before the season started-that never changed yet he changed tact straight away.

I'm not denying he had limitations but I genuinely think he was trying to build something and could have been successful if given time by the SMT (spits on ground) and the fanbase; sadly neither has the patience and the club continues to be an absolute joke.

Anyway welcome to another over enthusiastic under-qualified idiot. Hope you're prepared to get stick from day one.

Are you reading this Otto?

Are you reading this Blackpool?
    Slade knew what he was up against. He got a 3 year deal and in his heart of hearts he must of known he was very unlikely to get anywhere near the end of it. Fair play to him.

I honestly don't think it matters who the manager is under this mob.

I'm not particularly sorry to see him go, as his brand of football was pretty miserable. I've been a big critic of his, but I know one thing, his life will be much better not having to work for 2 of the biggest c***s to be involved at a football club.

I wish him well in his next job.
    Director of Football
  • Options
    Does Pantomime season in Belgium start early then?

Bunch of tossers.

• Options
    He can do Cardiff, charlton, next stop Blackpool and retire.