Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• Options

Does Pantomime season in Belgium start early then?

Bunch of tossers.

Well the line.... They're BEHIND YOU wont be applicable to our owners soon!!

No one will be behind us because we'll be 24th!!
  • Options

Snake eyes.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 26s27 seconds ago
    Duchatelet has sacked seven managers in two-and-a-half years. Slade spoke in summer about being given time to build something at #cafc.
  • Options
    O'Loughlin will be the same as Fraye. He has no experience of football in this country and has only coached in the lower leagues of Belguim.
  • Options
    Is this complete and utter never-ending farce affecting anyone else's ability to get any work done?!

What Chris O'Loughlin is it then?

imageimage

Ha I did that too!
  • Options
    Had a feeling this was going to happen this week so can't say I'm surprised. I do have some sympathy for Slade, he's clearly not the most talented manager but he was clearly tied with what he could actually do. Time will tell but I'd say he probably had us about the position that squad deserved. Very worried about the future, if he doesn't sell then league 2 is a genuine possibility in the next 18 months.
  • Options

Chris oloughlin wiki updated already

What Chris O'Loughlin, the fencer, the psychiatrist, or the one that lives in Alice Springs?
  • Options
    I'm a little surprised at how many are on here calling this a joke. Slade's teams, and he himself, have been booed a fair few times. There have been a lot of us on here calling for him to be sacked and saying he's out of his depth. Perhaps those people have just been more vocal of late because of Saturday's bad performance, or perhaps it's my own confirmation bias as I believe sacking him is the right decision. But seems a lot are unhappy now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Chris oloughlin wiki updated already

What Chris O'Loughlin, the fencer, the psychiatrist, or the one that lives in Alice Springs?
    No, the shite head coach from Ireland.
    Oh, he don't come up at all on the Google search, must be f'in good pedigree
  • Options
    edited November 2016

O'Loughlin will be the same as Fraye. He has no experience of football in this country and has only coached in the lower leagues of Belguim.

In fairness to him he'll be far better than Fraeye. St Truiden were in the top division in Belgium when he was in charge, that's a million miles from the experience Fraeye had.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I really don't care who we get next.
    I started calling him Russell Slide. Then Feckwit Slide. He didn't have a clue. The next fella won't get long anyway. It's just a continuing revolving door. No sensible sod wants the job so we're gonna get dross until the bollocking Belgians bugger off. We may just get lucky with a bloke who knows what a midfielder looks like. If that's you Chris O'Loughlin then welcome.
  • Options
    It's bloody hard to get a call through to Alice Springs !
  • Options
    mogodon said:

The club have told the media they would issue a statement at 7pm. It's now 7.15 and still silence. They can't even tell the truth about that!!

It is taking time for the pr company to edit the potty mouth language out of the rant....Sorry statement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do they know that when they sack a manager and replace them with another it usually means we are going to struggle for the rest of the season? Like day follows night we are fucked. Again.
  • Options
    Has this been confirmed by Sue Perks?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    C*****************s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Do they know that when they sack a manager and replace them with another it usually means we are going to struggle for the rest of the season? Like day follows night we are fucked. Again.

Put £25 on us to go down @ 14/1 at the beginning of the season. Following the same pattern as last season.
  • Options
    If you haven't already, look at his Wikipedia page! Update brilliantly. Um Bungo Cup.....
  • Options
    Where is this announcement ?