Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: protests will go ahead against Sheffield United (26/11/16) regardless of management situation

Comments

• cafctom said:

Why on earth has the anti-CARD stuff seemingly really stepped up over the past week?

Is it simply because we had a couple of wins and then instantly people started thinking that any kind of protest would ruin the momentum of the team?

Sadly probably yes. Some people have short memories and no patience.
    For others 2 wins in a row isn't enough and in no way makes up for the short falls and inadequate running of our club.
  • I left the match after about 60 minutes. I just felt so disconnected from the club - my club. I was totally indifferent about the score because it's Roland's team not ours any more. Walked out, shed a few tears, and went home. I hate what you've done to our club Katrien and Roland. I shall still help with protests but I can't face going inside the Valley until they've gone - it just feels wrong.

Apparently someone on another forum thinks it's really funny that I cried.

Thing is mate I'm a pretty emotional person. I'm bipolar. I often end up in psychiatric hospitals. So thanks a lot. Have a good laugh at that too.
  • Davo55 said:

I left the match after about 60 minutes. I just felt so disconnected from the club - my club. I was totally indifferent about the score because it's Roland's team not ours any more. Walked out, shed a few tears, and went home. I hate what you've done to our club Katrien and Roland. I shall still help with protests but I can't face going inside the Valley until they've gone - it just feels wrong.

Thing is mate I'm a pretty emotional person. I'm bipolar. I often end up in psychiatric hospitals. So thanks a lot. Have a good laugh at that too.
    Just ignore them @Arsenetatters or better still don't bother to look at the forum. There is nothing on there that is worthy of your attention or feelings.
    Not looked at the forum before. Heard about this and had a peek. Won't bother again. Lots of shit going on in my life right now. Don't need that sort of bollox too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

Protest embarrassing as usual

but,

pleasantly surprised at the backing for the team after the Roland out chants well done for that at least!

Who shouted ''alright Al'' from the first taxi?

Just getting back to Beckenham after today's game. Not me!
    No doubt as pissed as a fart.......
    Nope, but we did have a few!

Brightlingsea and Regent next Saturday.
  • Essex_Al said:

cafctom said:

Why on earth has the anti-CARD stuff seemingly really stepped up over the past week?

Is it simply because we had a couple of wins and then instantly people started thinking that any kind of protest would ruin the momentum of the team?

No mate it's nothing to do with us getting a couple of wins, it's the fact that supporters that do go and support the team are sick and tired of the boring nonsense of throwing stuff on the pitch and delaying games. We also have a new manager in place who seems to be welcomed by the majority, and fans want to give him the best possible support to get us back up into the Championship.

All you are doing is splitting the fan base and as already stated on here in another thread things are beginning to turn ugly. My humble advice to CARD is think very carefully about your next move!
    Never forget the fact the Belgians are responsible for all the disenchantment.

The "I support the team" cobblers has worn thin. A bit like your barnet!
  • cafctom said:

have a look at the the other forum.

• Is this group private and if not do you have a link? Thanks.

I left the group. Sorry. Not worth bothering with.

Wasn't there today but on Shef u fans, general consensus amongst football fans that massive fans (despite our recognised rivalry) are the alright and classy ones and shef u are the real scummy fans from the city, so the spitting doesn't come of a surprise at all. Got this impression from 3 years living in Yorkshire and talking to Leeds fans at Elland road, who had a sort of mutual respect for Wednesday fans but not united

Jimmy Seed captained Wednesday to two league titles. So I agree, in other words!

• Davo55 said:

I left the match after about 60 minutes. I just felt so disconnected from the club - my club. I was totally indifferent about the score because it's Roland's team not ours any more. Walked out, shed a few tears, and went home. I hate what you've done to our club Katrien and Roland. I shall still help with protests but I can't face going inside the Valley until they've gone - it just feels wrong.

Just ignore them @Arsenetatters or better still don't bother to look at the forum. There is nothing on there that is worthy of your attention or feelings.
    Not looked at the forum before. Heard about this and had a peek. Won't bother again. Lots of shit going on in my life right now. Don't need that sort of bollox too.
    I left the Facebook forum/group yesterday. I was shocked at the appalling rubbish that was spouted there. Foul mouth abuse rules. I gave them both barrels, and withrew. You're better off here I'd say!
  • Sponsored links:

• I left the match after about 60 minutes. I just felt so disconnected from the club - my club. I was totally indifferent about the score because it's Roland's team not ours any more. Walked out, shed a few tears, and went home. I hate what you've done to our club Katrien and Roland. I shall still help with protests but I can't face going inside the Valley until they've gone - it just feels wrong.

Sorry to hear that Arsene. How anyone can laugh at a stranger's unhappiness is beyond me. Ignore them, they're not worth thinking about.
  • Essex_Al said:

cafctom said:

No mate it's nothing to do with us getting a couple of wins, it's the fact that supporters that do go and support the team are sick and tired of the boring nonsense of throwing stuff on the pitch and delaying games. We also have a new manager in place who seems to be welcomed by the majority, and fans want to give him the best possible support to get us back up into the Championship.

All you are doing is splitting the fan base and as already stated on here in another thread things are beginning to turn ugly. My humble advice to CARD is think very carefully about your next move!
    And my humble advice to you is take off your rose coloured specs. As far as I am concerned let them turn ugly if it gets rid of these morons all the better, bring it on.
  • I would live to be able to shelve the protests. But it's not feasible.

8 managers in 3 years
    Avoidable relegation
    Verbal and physical abuse of fans
    Woeful player acquisitions and sales

If through this all you want to do is turn up and watch whatever is put in front of you, ok.

If that's supporting the club for you, I won't dig you out for it. But you have to recognise that a significant majority disagree with you.

8 managers in 3 years
    Avoidable relegation

If through this all you want to do is turn up and watch whatever is put in front of you, ok.

If that's supporting the club for you, I won't dig you out for it. But you have to recognise that a significant majority disagree with you.

And still the likes of good geezer EssexAl gives the Belgians more chances.

You'll watch Norwich United eventually mate.....playing Charlton.

8 managers in 3 years
    Avoidable relegation

And still the likes of good geezer EssexAl gives the Belgians more chances.

You'll watch Norwich United eventually mate.....playing Charlton.
    You still banging on
    Think of all them new grounds you can go to
  • edited November 2016
    I see I have become famous over on that other forum who shall not be named. Little old me, deluded and self important, ha ha ha ha ha that's the best laugh I've had for years. Pot and kettle immediately springs to mind in respect of that idiot keyboard warrior who's had more bans than Louis Suarez.
  • RedChaser said:

I see I have become famous over on that other forum who shall not be named. Little old me, deluded and self important, ha ha ha ha ha that's the best laugh I've had for years, pot and kettle immediately springs to mind in respect of that idiot who's had bans than Luis Suarez.

Like my hips, RC, your back's broad.

:smiley:
  • Essex_Al said:

cafctom said:

Please tell me what the protests against the Belgians have to do with our new manager?
  • RedChaser said:

I see I have become famous over on that other forum who shall not be named. Little old me, deluded and self important, ha ha ha ha ha that's the best laugh I've had for years, pot and kettle immediately springs to mind in respect of that idiot who's had bans than Luis Suarez.

Like my hips, RC, your back's broad.

:smiley:
    Can't say I've noticed Fanny :blush: .