Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson to meet RD tomorrow over signings.

Comments

• Options
    here's the nonsense from the horse's mouth:

• Options
    What a load of old bollocks!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I wonder what Rod Fanni and Marco Motta are doing again this time of year

Rod Fanni is back with Marseille
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    This window will be very interesting.
    If we sell Lookman and Fox for decent money then end up with 6x Ron Van Rons from the Belgian 3rd division, then you might as well close down the club.
  • Options
    There really is a lot of old shit spouted on this site just now.
  • Options
    Would imagine that communication between RD and KR might be a little difficult.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    We are we are entering three months of the proof of the pudding.
    It goes almost without saying that everything that happens will be analysed and poured over.
    The stark challenge in my opinion is we need to win at Southend and then every single game in January, February and March, and if we do we can afford to draw away at Peterborough on April 1st.
    Time to deliver has arrived.
  • Options
    We can't really comment with certainty until the end of the transfer window when we see what the squad looks like then. All we can do is hope that KR has managed to persuade the old sod that the manager knows best.
  • Options
    You have to wonder why he had to keep on repeating that he wanted to make the club successful. Maybe Roland had his fingers stuck in his ears going "Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahn"
  • Options
    I would imagine the meeting was arranged as he was getting knocked back on his targets so he told Katy he wanted a face to face with Roly.

He probably took JJ to back up his thoughts. Maybe it fell on deaf ears, we will know soon enough.
  • Options
    I thought that@Redhenry said that the two MK Dons players were done deals. From that interview I would suggest that is not the case.
  • Options

I would imagine the meeting was arranged as he was getting knocked back on his targets so he told Katy he wanted a face to face with Roly.

He probably took JJ to back up his thoughts. Maybe it fell on deaf ears, we will know soon enough.

You may be right but I would have guessed the meeting and it's attendees was all at the instruction of RoRo the MoFo.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If KR didn't know what he was coming into, he was a fool.
    If KR did know but came anyway thinking he could change it, he was at best over-optimistic.
    I suspect his sky is now dark with chickens coming home to roost.
  • Options

You have to wonder why he took Jacko & that's how I see it
  • Options
    The transfer window will be very interesting

One thing we haven't been getting in recent windows, is lots of network signings, as the only real source of these was Standard Liege. Instead we've had "spreadsheet" type punts on "promising" young players (summer 2015), experienced free transfers and loans (January 2016) and British players (summer 2016).
  • Options
    Barker, especially would have brought little to the table seeing that he's just arrived! Nugent would have been more useful, but then has he left/is he about to leave?