Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson to meet RD tomorrow over signings.

Comments

• Options
    At least it's the nearest Karl Gobshite will ever come to managing a team in Europe.
  • Options

I'm sure that if JJ gives an honest commentary on the state of the club, he'll be playing for Gillingham by the end of January.

Don't give him ideas...
  • Options
    Sounds to be like Robinson has bought into him acting as the regime's puppet,as his initial comments hinted at.

Expect him to come back singing Duchatalet's praises and how he has been told he can sign players of his choosing without interference etc,and how brilliant Meire has been working with him on this.

As for JJ ... poor bugger,a human shield for Meire once again.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Let's just wait and see what President Duchatelet has to say before we all jump down Karl's throat.

OK, but Duchatalet will have written Karl's script for him...
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Expect him to come back singing Duchatalet's praises and how he has been told he can sign players of his choosing without interference etc,and how brilliant Meire has been working with him on this.

With respect, and given how we analyse every word that anyone at the club says, that would be some pretty dumb stuff to come out with before any signings have even been made. Surely they can't hit those levels of stupidity?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HandG said:

mogodon said:

With respect, and given how we analyse every word that anyone at the club says, that would be some pretty dumb stuff to come out with before any signings have even been made. Surely they can't hit those levels of stupidity?

We have to hire lots of expensive PR people to sink to those levels of stupidity, it doesn't just happen.
  • Options
    HandG said:

mogodon said:

Oh I think they can. And without trying that hard as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    cafc999 said:

I think it's Ceballos last game for STVV tonight.

If so that's one new signing KR

Was he only on a six month deal then rather than season long loan?

EDIT: Nope he is there for the year...

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-cristian-ceballos-3218475.aspx
  • Options
    On another note really got a feeling like this is going to be like a lads trip over the continent to grab some great Duty Free... You think your buying some great wine but in fact your buying something no better than gnat's piss.

Can see Karl Robinson loading a group of STVV players on to the Mini-Bus ahead of the trip home turning to Jackson believing we've got some great deals
  • Options

So far I genuinely respect KR for doing this. He is demonstrating that he has realised how useless KM is, and he is not accepting it.

That is an angle but I think we need to see who comes to us in January to see how the visit went.

Expect a load of cobblers given to the press in the meantime.
  • Options

So far I genuinely respect KR for doing this. He is demonstrating that he has realised how useless KM is, and he is not accepting it.

That is an angle but I think we need to see who comes to us in January to see how the visit went.

Expect a load of cobblers given to the press in the meantime.
    I surprised that that the cobblers haven't started yet - if we don't hear anything today from KR then I think it will be fair to conclude that the mission achieved sod all.
  • Options

I think Robinson will come back saying I have achieved peace in our time

That's our list of transfer targets for January
    Plastic Neville Chamberlain's anyone?
  • Options

And like that cretinous cowardly quisling before him, Robinson will find out to his cost that he is sadly mistaken

• Sponsored links:

• Options

And like that cretinous cowardly quisling before him, Robinson will find out to his cost that he is sadly mistaken

Harsh on Slade ; - )

Harsh on Chamberlin too who wasn't a quisling for all his faults and mistakes
  • Options

On another note really got a feeling like this is going to be like a lads trip over the continent to grab some great Duty Free... You think your buying some great wine but in fact your buying something no better than gnat's piss.

Can see Karl Robinson loading a group of STVV players on to the Mini-Bus ahead of the trip home turning to Jackson believing we've got some great deals

The chocolates are fine though..
  • Options
    Gudmundsson is gone so I reckon Watt will like to come back.
  • Options

I'd bring Watt back for starters. It isn't cheating to bring payers in who are way too good for this league is it?

No but is it worth it when the player doesn't want to be here?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

I'd bring Watt back for starters. It isn't cheating to bring payers in who are way too good for this league is it?

No but is it worth it when the player doesn't want to be here?
    A bit like the rest of them.
  • Options
    The meeting decided that the game against Bristol on Monday will be Kids for a Quid. Just been put on the OS (four days before the game).
  • Options
    KR has not choice but to be two faced if he wants to achieve his ambitions as a manager and avoid rejection by the fans.

I want to believe he's cutting out Daisy from the process of managing player sales/recruitment. If he can achieve that and get the demented rat to shell out in the transfer window he can only be criticised for getting Daisy off the hook and enhancing her CV.

If KR has as successful a January window as his predecessors he will lose all credibility and can see him walking. That is the ace up his sleeve, surely they can't be seen losing another manager, oh wait a minute......