Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson to meet RD tomorrow over signings.

Comments

• Options
    STTV 0-1 Standard so far
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

STTV 0-1 Standard so far

Yawn.

How are the discussions going?
  • Options

Missed It said:

Selling Charlton players is at the core of Duchatelet's half-arsed strategy. Any player worth selling will be sold.

Robinson has got his work cut out persuading Duchatelet to let him have any of that money to spend on the players he needs. Daisy will sit there giggling and contributing nothing while Jacko will just be thinking WTF am I doing here?

If you want to avoid getting anything done, have a meeting!

Wtf is Jackson doing there anyway?

There is no reason for him being there at all.
    He volunteered to get out of entertaining the in-laws
  • Options
    STVV went 2 - 1 up but Standard make equalised. Now 2 - 2

Dancing in the stands tonigjt
  • Options

Is it normal for a club captain to be involved in such discussions?

It is when the desperate management team are keen to tap into the Cappo's popularity among fans.
  • Options
    Anyone got an updste how the dancing's going?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited December 2016
    Finished 2-2, Ceballos scored for STVV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Macronate said:

Let's just wait and see what President Duchatelet has to say before we all jump down Karl's throat.

That's a bit boring ain't it
    Exactly! Wild speculation is much better to get everyone stoked up....
  • Options
    I think it's Ceballos last game for STVV tonight.

If so that's one new signing KR
  • Options
    HandG said:

Macronate said:

Let's just wait and see what President Duchatelet has to say before we all jump down Karl's throat.

That's a bit boring ain't it
    Exactly! Wild speculation is much better to get everyone stoked up....
    Here here
  • Options
    O'Loughlin is there too.
    So the hoped for 'board' meeting might comprise of O'Loughlin, Robinson, Barker, Jackson, Meire and Duchatelet.
    I would imagine somebody will have to play the Driesen role, maybe sundry others.
    If I am right we may end up with the fabled horse designed by a committee.
  • Options
    I've got fes up with and bored of KR's comments about how great our club is; how excited he gets just walking into The Valley; all the nonsense about the 'badge'.

However, even if it's for PR purposes, I don't think there is anyone more qualified to advise on what we need in our squad to make us successful than The Skipper. Not just because he was won this division but because he is one of a very small group that has been here long enough to understand the club's and it's fans but also knows the players that we have, both their football abilities and their characters.

I'm not saying he is ready to be out Manager yet but KR has been here five minutes.
  • Options

I've got fes up with and bored of KR's comments about how great our club is; how excited he gets just walking into The Valley; all the nonsense about the 'badge'.

However, even if it's for PR purposes, I don't think there is anyone more qualified to advise on what we need in our squad to make us successful than The Skipper. Not just because he was won this division but because he is one of a very small group that has been here long enough to understand the club's and it's fans but also knows the players that we have, both their football abilities and their characters.

I'm not saying he is ready to be out Manager yet but KR has been here five minutes.

I do not disagree with your post but the Belgians do not listen to anybody so where is Jackson any different?

Aside from this it is still questionable why a player should be going out there.
  • Options
    Standard the one team to let me down in today's accy, gits.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

O'Loughlin is there too.
    So the hoped for 'board' meeting might comprise of O'Loughlin, Robinson, Barker, Jackson, Meire and Duchatelet.
    I would imagine somebody will have to play the Driesen role, maybe sundry others.
    If I am right we may end up with the fabled horse designed by a committee.

To run with this theme, could Robinson, Jackson and Barker take on the role of opponent for this exercise?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully JJ will tell RD how much of a liar Lazy Daisy is
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Currently all enjoying a meal at Roland's favourite restaurant,at his new favourite table .........away from the window.

;-)

Can imagine KR wackin a shit load of Becks on the room bill in the bar as we speak
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Hopefully JJ will tell RD how much of a liar Lazy Daisy is

That's not going to happen is it.
  • Options

I do not disagree with your post but the Belgians do not listen to anybody so where is Jackson any different?

Aside from this it is still questionable why a player should be going out there.

It wouldn't be the first time clueless Daisy has asked Jacko for his advice only to ignore it.
  • Options
    Not that it matters an iota (always loved that word) but I thought Ceballos could've been good...
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Where is Cuckoo Chris while this jolly is going on?

As Nugent could join Slade in being sent to Coventry,
    Congo Chris will take coaching tomorrow with a game of Pass to someone with the same colour shirt as yourself. I really can't see our players getting the hang of this radical view on football.
  • Options
    Hi Paul. Nice to know you are still checking in on a daily basis.

Might see you at Southend.