Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson to meet RD tomorrow over signings.

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    mogodon said:

I've only just watched KR's video and was a bit surprised that training was affected by frozen pitches. When I visited the training ground last season, the Operations Manager was very enthusiastic in promoting what Roland has done at Sparrows Lane and we were shown a couple of the plastic pitches.

Plastic pitches, unfortunately, freeze unless they have underpitch heating. The other flaw is they can retain the cold so once a hard frost sets in (as opposed to just the surface having a covering of frost) then they can take a few days to properly thaw. And if cold then falling over on them is like falling on concrete.
    Thanks @mogodon - that wasn't the impression that TK gave when he was praising the work RD was having done at Sparrows Lane!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

WSS said:

Curb_It said:

Johnnie Jackson' biography will be an absolute belter! Hope it's warts and all!

And if it's not name "Legs Have Gone" I'll be very disappointed.
    Any faults in 'late period' Jacko are completely erased by the Jackoness of Jacko taking his Charlton career as a whole in my mind.
    Legend.
    A good title for a Jackson auto biography would be 'Spirit is willing'. Jackson is a brilliant character & I would love to see him developing his coaching & management career at Charlton. (Particularly under different & better owners).

It would be interest to hear Johnnie Jackson's take on the meeting & the Duchatelet strategy in general.