Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Haha good luck KR
  • Options
    Karl Robinson asks Roland Duchatelet for players, Roland, Katrien, Tony Keohane and the boardroom freeloaders react.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upD6cB9Rzvk
  • Options
    No Congo Chris?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    sm said:

"Myself, the captain (Johnnie Jackson), Richie Barker and Katrien Meire are going to go over. STTV are playing Standard Liege tomorrow night and I felt it was important I go to watch that game. I’m going to try to get a board meeting and have a chat and do some press over there as well about what players I want to try and bring in."

He is going to try and get a meeting!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it important to watch Sint Truiden and Standard Liege.

Sounds like KR sorted out very little when he was appointed then.

He needs to scout the network signings arriving from STTV so who knows who they are before they randomly turn up at the training ground

• Options
    Maybe KR wants to give his missus some Belgian chocolates as a late Christmas present...
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Boysie said:

Why is he talking to the press in Belgium about what players he wants to bring in ?<

A bit unusual.....but I don't see why not.

• Options
    Looking at what Belgian regime rejects they are allowed to pick! They can fit 3 in the back of the taxi they hired! :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No Congo Chris?

I think he probably is already there, he will be on the other side of the table.
  • Options
    Because, I suspect, Roland is an egotistical twat who wants to reinforce his position at the top of his own little dung heap by making his minions scurry around at his behest.