Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson to meet RD tomorrow over signings.

Comments

• Options
    The fact that Igor is now going to STVV is revealing about Duchatelet's mentality regarding players and clubs and by association managers.
  • Options
    Just watched Robinson on League 5 goal rush. Looks like he is gone from trying to convince Charlton fans to try & convince himself, (whilst spinning the injury excuses) that everything is going to work out. It could be different if he gets his injured players back & he gets 3 or 4 players in.

Good luck with that, well done on preparing the ground for excuses if you don't get the players & it all goes pear shaped.
  • Options
    Carl and the team have probably been summoned by El presidente to be given some tactical coaching re 442 formation and Roland's latest idea the 9 0 1 formation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably going to hear Thomas Driessen's report on his January transfer targets, and get a list of the cheaper alternatives.
  • Options
    I'm travelling to Greenland. I want a meeting with Santa Claus. Um, and to see a football match with my new football friend....
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Bit unfair to take Jacko as a Language Translator. Barker could have replayed to Roland what Robinson is saying.

Give Jacko a day off.

He had a day off today :wink:
  • Options
    Everything about the way this club is run is weird.
  • Options
    Why has he not mentioned that the spotty laptop tosser will be there as well with all his new FIFA 17 recommendations ?
  • Options
    Why is it important he goes to the STTV v Standard game? Roland doesn't own Standard anymore right... ;-)

Jacko released by end of January if he dares to disagree with the dear leader.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Karl Robinson. Another puppet.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

"President" ??

I didn't vote for him! Is it too late to impeach him?

Can CARD get a #notmypresident banner?
  • Options
    Jackson.....Why? Surely he wont agree to being dragged to Belgium for a rather weird meeting.

Robinson sounds like a bit of a suck up.

He wants to please Roland and it will all fall on deaf ears and be a waste of time.

Naive indeed.

I think, while on his way home, he will realise that he should revise his contract to seek the best outcome for himself on how he can leave Charlton without damaging his reputation but still get paid off.

• Options
    I think Roland has called Karl over to discuss changing Charlton into the Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club with Karl taking the Bernard Manning role as compere
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Certainly a bit curious as to why he thinks going to watch a St Truiden game is (in his words)....."important".....yes a rather strange thing to say......or is it?
  • Options
    The more a proper Charlton man like JJ is involved, the happier I am, as long as his input is valued and listened to.
    For me, taking him, and his comments yesterday about how JJ will be a manager one day, is the softening up process beginning of moving JJ to a coaching role, or releasing him at the end of the season, I.e. KR has told him he doesn't figure long term, but will use him when needed and give him his opportunity to start a coaching career if wanted.
  • Options
    KR wants someone we trust at the meeting.

Then, if Roland does not deliver, KR can get Jacko to confirm that he tried.