Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• No attacking threat in midfield at all with botaka gone, lookman gone and holmes injured.
  • wow this is all news, never expect this to happen.
  • So one of Fox, Tex, Bauer, Konsa or Aribo to go before we see another one in through the revolving doors.
  • So one of Fox, Tex, Bauer, Konsa or and Aribo to go before we see another one in through the revolving doors.

Corrected for you.
  • Fully expect Fox and Tex to go, and probably Watt out on loan somewhere again. Not that they should need to with the money they've just bought in. But that never stops Roland.
  • Fully expect Fox and Tex to go, and probably Watt out on loan somewhere again. Not that they should need to with the money they've just bought in. But that never stops Roland.

Got to still pay wages of players out on loan
  • J BLOCK said:

No attacking threat in midfield at all with botaka gone, lookman gone and holmes injured.

Holmes should be fit for Millwall.

Thankfully
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Fully expect Fox and Tex to go, and probably Watt out on loan somewhere again. Not that they should need to with the money they've just bought in. But that never stops Roland.

Got to still pay wages of players out on loan
    Wouldn't have had to if they didn't hand out such ridiculous to players they have no intention of keeping. Or if KM could negotiate the loan club to pay their wages.
  • Wingers? Dasilva? He can play on the wing. Watt even?
  • Really cannot understand letting Foley go, I know we have Konsa who can play RB, but if he starts to play CM and does well, so we really want to move him to RB if/when Solly is out. Foley done a decent job at RB, and even in Midfield and IMO, we should have given him a contract until the end of the season.

I think it is a clear indicator that KR has been given very limited funds.
  • Really cannot understand letting Foley go, I know we have Konsa who can play RB, but if he starts to play CM and does well, so we really want to move him to RB if/when Solly is out. Foley done a decent job at RB, and even in Midfield and IMO, we should have given him a contract until the end of the season.

Not a Robinson type player. KR will hope to get a more attacking player in his place.

I agree he would have been good cover.
  • Foley isn't good enough, right decision to let him go.
  • Maybe KR will let one of the youngsters have a go at RB if Solls is injured and Konsa steps into CM. I think we need 2 Wingers, and another CM as a minimum.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

No attacking threat in midfield at all with botaka gone, lookman gone and holmes injured.

Aribo has 4 assits in 2 games!!
  • Leicester sign P Diddy's brother.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Liked Foley at right-back... Looked far more comfortable than Konsa. Would have kept him for cover

Foley having medical at Coventry today
  • http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38518237?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Why did Roland never send us the good ones?
    Julien de Sart?
    Any relation to Marquis?
    Wanker with an appalling disciplinary record :wink: