Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2017

Comments

• Options

Joseph is dropped in favour of T'eo .. I doubt he'll be back for a while ... size matters in the centre (as the Actress said to the Bishop) ..
    Jones has selected a very strong team with few changes, proof perhaps that the bonus point system has had and will continue to have a big effect on selection, no room for experiment or sentiment when a try or two can make the difference between first and second .. I expect England to put 60+ points on Italy in a total mismatch

Has Jossph been dropped or just rested?
    I would think dropped .. Te'o has done well coming on as a sub and Joseph is way out of form .. too small to be a 'blockbuster' and he just cannot get into space to run or find a decent pass .. also, Jones has picked a team to do real number on Italy .. if it does, I suspect that the only positions at issue for the rest of the games would be on the wing and in the pack when/if the Vunipolas are fit to play again .. Care might stay in for Youngs but they are both pretty similar with Care being a wee bit more 'flamboyant'

@Cardinal Sin .. I didn't realise that the European nations beneath the 6 nations were so organised .. thanks for the info
    Rested it was!
    indeed .. as I wrote a bit above, I am surprised as Te'o has been scoring tries and looks a better bet in defence than Joseph ..
    congrats to Wales doing a number on the Irish .. the difference was in the backs, especially half back and North who is back in scoring form .. sad to see both Sexton and Murray taking hard knocks ..
  • Options
    Agreed Te'o has looked good - Joseph has been a bit more off colour but he hasn't had that bit of space he needs given the tight games.
  • Options
    Missing Billy Vunipola maybe?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

100%. On the shortlist for world Rugby player of the year last year (along with Bauden Barrett, Farrell, Dane Coles and Heaslip). Real miss when he's unavailable. Up there with Kieran Read and David Pocock as one of the best number 8's around imo.
  • Options

If Farrell is missing today, he's a bigger loss than Billy V I m o .. goal kicker extraordinaire and major play maker
  • Options
    edited March 2017

If Farrell is missing today, he's a bigger loss than Billy V I m o .. goal kicker extraordinaire and major play maker
    Farrell will start. Not sure he will play much more than 50 mins though.
  • Options
    THAT is why Joseph is back ((:>)
  • Options
    Great try
  • Options
    Good start
  • Options
    ITV Hub is proper annoying when they insist on sticking extra ads on the front of the stream before you can start watching.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Battering them.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Fair play to Scotland there for not just taking 3 points.
  • Options
    Wooooo
  • Options
    Sooooo good
  • Options
    Excellent first half.
  • Options
    Looking at the quality on the England bench, Scotland could be looking at conceding 50 points here.
  • Options
    Wooo
  • Options
    We do look really really good.
  • Options
    That aint a yellow ffs
  • Options
    Well done kiwi in the box
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    after a series of meh performances where England never really looked like losing but didn't impress they really are looking superb at times today

can't believe the ref was trying to give a yellow there, well played the TMO in not letting him
  • Options

That aint a yellow ffs

No way, got it right in the end
  • Options

THAT is why Joseph is back ((:>)

Ben Te'o?

Pfft.
  • Options
    Be nice if the Scottish commentator actually gave England some credit, rather than go on about the mistakes Scotland have made
  • Options
    @i_b_b_o_r_g its law, regardless of what sport commentators have to say 'lucky England break brave Scottish/Irish/Welsh hearts' or they get shot.....fact
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

@i_b_b_o_r_g its law, regardless of what sport commentators have to say 'lucky England break brave Scottish/Irish/Welsh hearts' or they get shot.....fact

Exactly mate, said the same before meself. England cant win...
  • Options
    Billy is back :)
  • Options
    That was a knock
  • Options
    'knock'
  • Options
    Them Gray brothers seem like a pair of wankers