Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2017

Comments

• Options

A rugby game lasting 100 minutes is quite ridiculous!

• Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm racking my brains over how France have finished second. They are without a doubt the fifth worst team of the tournament.

Lower in the world rankings as well. Could Ireland mathematically finish above France?
  • Options
    Who was the English ex-player co-commentating on the Scotland v Italy game with Andy Nicol (and the main commentator)?
  • Options
    God i hope England win this, just so we don't have to put up with more "oirish eyes will be smiling" crap
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    England need to wake up.
  • Options
    iainment said:

England need to wake up.

Yup, but still only 7 points in it.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

iainment said:

England need to wake up.

Yup, but still only 7 points in it.

Hopefully strength in depth will see England through. Been very poor today.
  • Options
    I'm not convinced - very concerned. Haven't looked like getting a try!
  • Options

I'm not convinced - very concerned. Haven't looked like getting a try!

This, have we even gotten close? Ireland completely bossing this so far. They like ending winning runs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard to remember the last time I saw a worse game of rugby.
  • Options
    Not at it at all today. Fair play to Ireland, thoroughly deserved it.
  • Options
    It was a totally rubbish game. It must have been fairly wet. Cause the handling was awful throughout on both sides.
  • Options
    That is the worst I have seen England play for a while. Well played to Ireland, they did a number on us.
  • Options
    Pathetic display when you could create history. Didn't deserve a thing.
  • Options
    Couldn't get anything going at all. Too many knock ons etc at the crucial moments. Ireland used the conditions and the home crowd to their advantage and showed how to win ugly.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter what sport it is - England will (nearly) always let you down on the big occasion.
  • Options

Who are the tournament champions? England or Ireland coz you wouldn't fuckin know going by the reaction from the commentators and pundits, going on about how Ireland won second? The fact that England have actually won the Trophy has only been mentioned once. Have a day off FFS

Well done Ireland for stopping Us win the 2nd Grand Slam on the spin!!!

Lets have some credit and respect for the 2017 6 Nations Champions though eh

• Options
    ...... The England squad collecting their WINNERS MEDALS and TROPHY with the sound off and the pundits are still going on about how good Ireland are.

Mind boggling stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feckers.
  • Options
    Wouldn't happen in the BBC
  • Options

Who are the tournament champions? England or Ireland coz you wouldn't fuckin know going by the reaction from the commentators and pundits, going on about how Ireland won second? The fact that England have actually won the Trophy has only been mentioned once. Have a day off FFS

Seriously Guiny mate, I'm genuinely flaberghasted by that. What's so important about Dublin?

Win the competition by 5 clear points (Over 5 games) and the emphasis is on one of only 3 games Ireland won.

"And we'll have more on Ireland's win after an appeal by the East Africa Crisis" Lets talk about the 2 games Ireland lost shall wee
  • Options
    Stick to football lads. Or be grateful you're not Welsh...
  • Options

Stick to football lads. Or be grateful you're not Welsh...

There ain't a day goes by I'm not grateful I ain't Welsh, Weego
  • Options

Wouldn't happen in the BBC

Yer, but Brian Moore happens on the BBC mate
  • Options

Seriously Guiny mate, I'm genuinely flaberghasted by that. What's so important about Dublin?

Win the competition by 5 clear points (Over 5 games) and the emphasis is on one of only 3 games Ireland won.

"And we'll have more on Ireland's win after an appeal by the East Africa Crisis" Lets talk about the 2 games Ireland lost shall wee

Both games that Ireland lost, they could have won, much like Englabd could have lost to Wales. It's the small things that sometimes go with you make you winners, if they go against you, you can find yourself on the losing side.

• Options
    Oh yeah, I'd managed to forget about him and his woeful explanations of the dark arts of scrummaging.
  • Options

Both games that Ireland lost, they could have won, much like Englabd could have lost to Wales. It's the small things that sometimes go with you make you winners, if they go against you, you can find yourself on the losing side.

It's not so much the rugby itself, its the coverage and peoples attitude to wanting to beat England. It is obvious that beating England and not winning the competition means more to the Irish people than winning the competition and losing to England
  • Options
    5th time England have choked on the last game to get a Grand Slam.