Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    Come on, City. Give us a goal to make the second leg interesting.
  • Options
    Not going City way

Onside?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Looks pretty set to be Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid and Barcelona then.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Come on, City. Give us a goal to make the second leg interesting.

Still might be...

But great defensive 2nd half by Liverpool
  • Options
    No shot on target from City

Wow
  • Options
    Well down Liverpool but City were awful. Difficult to see City coming back from this. If Liverpool score at the Etihad its game over.
  • Options
    A real game of 2 halves, but hats off to Liverpool for the way they defended. Alexander-Arnold had a storming game for them
  • Options
    City very disappointing. Only seemed to have one plan which was to get the ball out to Sane. He was truly awful.
    They needed a focal point up front to play the ball to and then feed off.
    For a great team City have a lot of ordinary players.
  • Options
    Useless Arab Bastards. FFS. Bin Dippers will be unbearable now.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Useless Arab Bastards.

Can you wait until we know who our new owners are before you start throwing around phrases like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think City had more chance of winning the whole thing than Liverpool.
  • Options
    What exactly does Kyle Walker offer?
  • Options
    Liverpool can fuck off.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Too bad their win was marred by the fans damaging the team bus. I wonder if MC was intimidated and it actually hurt their performance?
  • Options

I think City had more chance of winning the whole thing than Liverpool.

If Liverpool play like they did in that first half then there's no reason why they can't win it. If they can get through to the final then i'd fancy them in a one off game if they perform like that.

Tie isn't over yet though, let's not forget that City beat Liverpool 5-0 at home in the league. Early City goal in the 2nd leg and the whole tie changes. Salah could possibly be out injured as well. Obviously if Liverpool get an away goal then it's all over.

Premier league really don't help matters though do they, Liverpool have Everton and City have United this weekend! Great fixture planning.
  • Options
    That's just the way the fixtures come out of the computer, well that's what Sky tell us anyway.
  • Options

Looks pretty set to be Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid and Barcelona then.

Have to say I would fancy Man City's chances more than Liverpool's in that company.
  • Options

The way Liverpool are playing it looks like they are trying to settle for 3-0 but that isn't how they got to winning by that score.

I said to a mate, They can't play that way in the away leg, they have to start with the press and try get an away goal.
  • Options
    The only way that game could've been more enjoyable was if i had a Guardiola face cam at the top of my screen! Perhaps Klopp should have ran onto to the pitch to berate the City players like Pep did when they beat Southampton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aguero on the bench for City... anyone told Pep they're 3-0 down from the first leg?
  • Options

Aguero on the bench for City... anyone told Pep they're 3-0 down from the first leg?

Perhaps they don't expect the Liverpool coach to reach the stadium ? :smile:
  • Options
    Fancy 4-1 City... City to go out on away goals
  • Options
    Bold selection from Pep. Looks like he's going with 3 at the back.

De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, sterling and Bernardo all start with Jesus up front.

If Liverpool break away they'll have 3 v 3 every time.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    City 361 with the false number 9.
    Plan B Pep.
  • Options
    Would love it if they win 5-1. Anything to stop the Scousers.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I want Liverpool to win simply because I really like Jürgen Klopp and did when he was at Dortmund too. I also don't like Pep Guardiola and that intensified with his antics towards Paul Cook in the Wigan game.
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    Game on
  • Options
    Ok you have to admire that though!