Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    Was about to say 1-0 at half time will be enough for City to push on in the 2nd half.

Next 10/15 minutes massive for Liverpool now, how they respond etc.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

I want Liverpool to win simply because I really like Jürgen Klopp and did when he was at Dortmund too. I also don't like Pep Guardiola and that intensified with his antics towards Paul Cook in the Wigan game.

Love Klopp but even a Powell/Curbs double act wouldn't have me wanting Liverpool to win any game, never mind a champions league quarter final
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

I want Liverpool to win simply because I really like Jürgen Klopp and did when he was at Dortmund too. I also don't like Pep Guardiola and that intensified with his antics towards Paul Cook in the Wigan game.

Love Klopp but even a Powell/Curbs double act wouldn't have me wanting Liverpool to win any game, never mind a champions league quarter final
    That's fair enough. Last time Liverpool won the league I was 5 so haven't got any bad or tainted memories of them. Can understand that others have though.
  • Options
    Ridiculous overreaction by Ederson
  • Options
    The rolling around like they've been shot really grates me. Tarts.
  • Options
    City goal ruled offside despite the ball going forward off a Liverpool player.
  • Options
    Definitely onside under new rules... City will be fuming if they go out because of that
  • Options
    Liverpool always been jammy bastards
  • Options
    Ref has been terrible all game.

Pep completely justified to have a rant at him after some of these decisions.
  • Options
    Shocking referee for a game of this magnitude
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair to the ref it was the linesmen that flagged offside, and the expert referee in the studio also initially ruled it was offside with the benefit of several slow motion replays.
  • Options
    Game over.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

bellz2002 said:

That's fair enough. Last time Liverpool won the league I was 5 so haven't got any bad or tainted memories of them. Can understand that others have though.
    Fair enough. Was only 2 myself.
  • Options
    That’s what Salah can do
  • Options
    That was outstanding. Tie definitely over. City need 4 more.
  • Options

To be fair to the ref it was the linesmen that flagged offside, and the expert referee in the studio also initially ruled it was offside with the benefit of several slow motion replays.

Linesman can't see who hit the ball though, just that Sane is in an offside position.

The ref should be able to tell it came off milner though.

Him and Pep have history anyway so don't think he should've been given the game.
  • Options
    Unbelievable, Liverpool 2-1 up now
  • Options
    Good night Vienna... Roma only need 1 to knock out barca too!
  • Options
    ter Stegen just cleared one off the line for Barca. Great save.
    Roma need 1 goal
  • Options
    Got it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roma score
  • Options
    3-0 Roma
  • Options
    Barcelona going out on away goals?
  • Options
    Man City not having much luck with offside decisions at the moment
  • Options

Barcelona going out on away goals?

As it stands. Yes
  • Options
    Can't remember if it was on here that I posted it, but I was really surprised how quickly people were writing off Roma when the draw was made.
  • Options
    All over. Barca out
  • Options
    Bad night for Pep all round!
  • Options

Bad night for Pep all round!

Bad week really...