Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Did go but did anyone really expect anything else. I wonder what crap Gobinson will come out with this week. We are well and truly now in a relegation scrap and we don't have the players or manager to get us out of this mess.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, with these fools on charge, we're not anywhere near rock bottom.
  • Options
    Results don't matter so long as there is dancing.
  • Options
    I said pre-match, after the dire display on Tuesday, that the performance of the players today would be a vote of confidence in the manager. Well, now we have the answer... If he doesn't come away with 6 points from Shrewsbury & Northampton then he surely has to go?
  • Options
    Am I right in saying Holmes is the 5th person to wear the armband this season?

Jacko
    Solls
    Foxy
    Crofts
    Holmes

Anyone else?
  • Options

Jacko
    Solls
    Foxy
    Crofts
    Holmes

Anyone else?

Lookman when someone went off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jacko
    Solls
    Foxy
    Crofts
    Holmes

Anyone else?

Really? Bloody ell!
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Jacko
    Solls
    Foxy
    Crofts
    Holmes

Anyone else?

Really? Bloody ell!
    October or November game at the Valley I think - can't remember which... might have been a last 20 minute thing/nearest player
  • Options
    I'm shocked.

That was utter dogshit.

Only been to Millwall this season, pass that off as a shite London derby.

The formation is utter crap with the players we've got. Wouldn't have scored until next Saturday.

We've regressed massively. Boring, predictable, meaninglessness football.

Awful.
  • Options

Jacko
    Solls
    Foxy
    Crofts
    Holmes

Anyone else?

Really? Bloody ell!
    October or November game at the Valley I think - can't remember which
    Rings a bell. Wouldnt happen at a club that was properly run.
  • Options
    How many points were we from the play offs when Robinson took over from Nugent ?
    I think it was 2 but not sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Off for a dance

This needs to be repeatedly shared around the Internet. Quality.
    Funny how RD (and partner) seem to the be only ones dancing!
  • Options
    Novak could've had four and their keeper was brilliant....but we didn't play well.

Magennis looks a passenger and has clearly been set back by his injury. Take him out for a few weeks.

Nothing is going right. Three subs due to injuries today?
  • Options
    Apart from the lad from arsenal the rest were shit. I an off to Shrewsbury tuesday and Northampton and wandering why...Robinson has lost it for me.
  • Options
    @Leuth said we were pretty good......
  • Options
    We dominated most of the play, but our midfield was wildly inconsistent and our finishing abysmal. There were glimmers of something good and then Mavididi got injured presumably forever. The ref was dreadful. We weren't exactly good. But more than that, we lacked confidence. And it really does seem that the fates are against us right now
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In reply to @HardyAddick 's post on the match thread, this is the current form table updated after today - we're 21st (yes, please note Karl, 21st ffs) from last 6/16th from last 10... even Slade's Coventry are playing better than us!
    http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england3