Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

They WON'T sack Robinson

Comments

• Options
    Looks as if he's lost the dressing room
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    He's got a very tough job in the summer. We've got a lot of crap that we must get rid off. I have no idea how we will get rid of players like Watt, vetokele etc

Who would actually want to take them off us? Not including the young kids the only players I want to keep our; Pearce, Josh, Holmes and Solly.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Looks as if he's lost the dressing room

Was there something other than the Watt thing then?
  • Options
    No win against Shrews and Northampton, then they will let him go and put Congo Chris in charge.
  • Options

Surely the penny has to drop with the divs owning and running the club that the way they run the club is not working.

If Donald Trump can claim his White House is "running so smoothly" and that every negative thing written about him is "fake news", it's relatively sane for Duchatalet and Meire to insist they are doing a great job. It's utter crap but so what, they believe it and none of the toadies that surround them are going to mention the truth.
  • Options

We bought arguably the best attacker from last season and loaned him back to the club he came from. Scores 2 today.
    Another loan flop we had - McAleny - scores another 3 today having stuffed us last Tuesday.
    There is something majorly rotten in our club, and our manager has become Charltonised faster than I expected.
    Depressing times, and you're right that they won't get rid now.

by chance I was chatting with McAleney's brother at Cardiff last season .. he was saying how pleased (made up .. good old Scouser term) McA was to be getting a chance at a good club like ours ..
    like Ajose McA was not given a fair run of games and we got rid far too quickly, our managers seem to prefer lumbering dinosaurs like Novak and Magennis to nippy little triers and sniffers .. also, the fans are all too often quick to slag off newcomers rather than welcome them and give them a chance
  • Options
    Think Roland is itching to give Nobby Vinegar a go.
  • Options

He's got a very tough job in the summer. We've got a lot of crap that we must get rid off. I have no idea how we will get rid of players like Watt, vetokele etc

Who would actually want to take them off us? Not including the young kids the only players I want to keep our; Pearce, Josh, Holmes and Solly.

I am hoping that he'll be long gone come the summer and we have someone in who has the first clue about managing a football club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No win against Shrews and Northampton, then they will let him go and put Congo Chris in charge.

If they don't get something from these games it will be a relegation battle because March is a tough month looking at the fixtures
  • Options
    I really want KR to succeed and it's not going his way. Where our situation is unique is that we are owned by an owner who has explicitly communicated thato footballing success is not of prime importance to him.

Can't think of many owners even the crooks out there who have stated such a lack of on the field ambition.

Because of that it's tough to truly gauge our numerous mangers' true ability and potential. Of course there had been completely unqualified chambers like Fraeye but I struggle to see how even a Mourinhook or Ferguson would flourish under this ownership and the restrictions they seemingly apply to footballing success.

It's like each manager starts with one hand behind their backs and has to do their best and be positive and optimistic when the reality of it sets in.

There's 23 other clubs to compete with each season...let alone having to compete with your own.
  • Options

I don't want Robinson sacked. I want him to be given proper support in the summer. At some point we have to stick with a manager and give him time. Calling for the blokes head already makes the fans as daft as the owner.

In the normal course of events I would agree that managers need to be given time. The tendency to fire at the first sign of trouble benefits nobody.

But ... I worry about Robinson. He seems prepared to defend the regime at every turn, which would not matter if he was producing with the side. But he's not. His record is not good. He also seems to love the sound of his own voice and has a ready line in excuses when things don't work. He reminds me of the kind of guy who turns up in your office and for a few weeks seems a real live wire. Then you realise it's all bluster and bullshit and there's no substance to back it up.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I want Robinson sacked tonight or sooner .. he's absolutely f'ed this job up and has used up all his chances, he does not have a clue .. the man is a charlatan and only an incompetent charlatan in KatWoman would have appointed him ..
    I don't care who takes over, Euell, Jackson or the programme sellers collective .. just f off Robinson and don't come back
  • Options

The club is toxic. No matter who's in charge

This
  • Options

I want Robinson sacked tonight or sooner .. he's absolutely fucked this job up and has used up all his chances, he does not have a clue .. the man is a charlatan and only an incompetent charlatan in KatWoman would have appointed him ..
    I don't care who takes over, Euell, Jackson or the programme sellers collective .. just fuck off Robinson and don't come back

So you are not thinking of giving him to the end of the season then just for the hell of it?

Frankly right now I don't really care who the manager is as it makes little difference as the past 8 changes has shown, only one really was stand out and that was for all the wrong reasons.

I don't think he's a bad guy or necessarily a bad manager (notice I've said he's not bad :wink: ) but he or anyone else can't perform miracles, we need boy george for that, may as well give him a go, can't do any worse and the players hair would always look smart...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I want KR sacked as he seems completely clueless - I'm unclear how this is going to be any different come the summer. I had my doubts about him but he's been even more useless than I expected. It's not even funny anymore.
    If you're going to employ useless managers then at least rotate them - I don't think Congo Chris or Nobby Vinegar could do any worse and might bring a bit of comedy.
    We're f***ed as long as these owners are in charge given that only useless managers will be employed. I just want KR gone so I don't have to listen to his bullshit anymore and watch this dreadful football.
    I am envious of those who still believe KR will come good if given enough time - we'll have about 10 fans left by then.
  • Options
    We'd be hard pressed to find a manager who could do worse than KR but I have a feeling we'll have a go. Maybe KF could come back?
  • Options
    "Roland keeps sacking managers"

"I want Robinson sacked"
  • Options

Think Roland is itching to give Nobby Vinegar a go.

Bring it on.
  • Options

I don't want Robinson sacked. I want him to be given proper support in the summer. At some point we have to stick with a manager and give him time. Calling for the blokes head already makes the fans as daft as the owner.

Nonsense. The owner has sacked all the managers, not the fans.

At some point the owner has to let a manager do his job but he never will.
    Well I disagree. What I wrote was its AS daft as the owner because having the manager turnover that we have is beyond comedy.

• Options

"Roland keeps sacking managers"

"I want Robinson sacked"

Both accurate statements