Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

They WON'T sack Robinson

12346»

Comments

• Options
    blaming players is fair enough he cant blame the board and owners as they are his employers, and karl like all of us needs to work.

what we will see is a complete manager vs the players, unfortunately as fans we cant do a lot its a catch 22, roland sacks karl as hes a tosser and not very good, then its another manager sacked, some of the blame has to lie with the players they have been awful, its player power again, seen it at leicester and now were seeing it here, dont wanna play for the club then fuck off, i dont care what anyone says some of them arent pulling there weight and hopefully get given dogs abuse for it, some of them are seeing this as a reason to be a lazy peice of shit nicking a living, from the owner to the manager to the players, rubbish, ill be at peterboro away and coventry away as already got train tickets booked, so burely for the beer up but wont be down the valley again this season and unless things change not next season afterwards, hope the protests go well this weekend, wont be there has had other things on, the pro roland brigade im sure will be eating humble pie as the man has single handidly ruined the club and if he doesnt go soon its gonna get a whole lot worse.
  • Options

Rumour I heard after Peterborough was that KR believed that some senior players were using discontent between the fans and owner as an excuse to get away with below par performances and that they'd been allowed to get away with it for too long.

What counts as a 'senior' player at Charlton these days? As Airman Brown pointed out in another thread only two of the first 11 last night played for us last year.

There's barely any continuity in our squad, and management/coaching staff these days - which is part of the problem.
    Senior in this context is players that have been in and around first team squads (whether here or elsewhere) to know better.

As for your second point, I don't expect that to get any better. I'm hearing KR has lost the dressing room and if he's given the summer to rebuild there will be a huge turn over of players.
    A huge turnover like every summer under this regime then.

But it will be a new era.

And then they won't be good enough and there will be a new manager and another false dawn.

Repeat until sale
    Exactly what I said on the 'Press Day' thread about a week ago when Robinson said he wanted two players in every position.

Sadly, except for the Academy and Trust (which I know is separate before you get upset :smile: ) the toxicity of the regime has impacted every other aspect of the club, and I'm afraid even the most optimistic of fan should see that it's terminal.

• Options

"some things happened before the game I have never seen ... "

I would love to know what that little gem refers to.............

Someone told him to shut the hell up no doubt!!
  • Options
    Has he gone yet ?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    "They WON'T sack Robinson" before 5pm Saturday 4 March but another failure to win, especially if it involves again pissing away a lead, will see the fat scouse gobshite given the spanish archer cos roly doesn't do failure, splutter, waffle, upfuck, repeat, continue...
    KR's only hope is that Northampton get shafted by a cockeyed halfwit referee and the Unity protest gets held up in the worst travel delays imaginable Otherwise by teatime Saturday Charlton's seputagenarian shitforbrains president is gonna be fuming and reaching for his pile of P45s. "3 points from 21 on a top 6 budget blah blah huh"
  • Options
    We have had plenty of continuity under this regime - one crap manager after another.
    Makes no real difference if Knobshite, Congo Chris or Nobby Vinegar is in charge.
    For pure comedy I'd like the return of KF.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

"... otherwise by teatime Saturday Charlton's seputagenarian shitforbrains president is gonna be fuming and reaching for his pile of P45s. "3 points from 21 on a top 6 budget blah blah huh"

You're assuming Katrien hasn't told him all is well and we're in a play-off position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Playing the youngsters didn't help him as it meant Roly was never going to strengthen the team, he even said it jokingly when they first played!!
  • Options
    When you look back over history at Charlton managers who have been successful, they all share certain qualities. Loyalty, dedication, methodical in their planning, understated, sober, level headed etc. Seed, Curbs, Powell, Nelson (during his early, successful period).
    Robinson IMHO, was never a Charlton manager. I could never take to the bloke, all mouth, no trousers!