Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

They WON'T sack Robinson

Comments

• Options

Oggy Red said:

I want Robinson sacked tonight or sooner .. he's absolutely fucked this job up and has used up all his chances, he does not have a clue .. the man is a charlatan and only an incompetent charlatan in KatWoman would have appointed him ..
    I don't care who takes over, Euell, Jackson or the programme sellers collective .. just fuck off Robinson and don't come back

Are you on the sherbert again, Lincs?

One more time, it doesn't matter who is the manager or even whether he's genius or inept - it's only a matter of time until the poor bugger gets ground down, loses the plot and removed.

The downward spiral will continue until Duchatelet is gone.

give it a rest with the 'sherbert' you old bore .. managers make teams .. Robinson has a decent set of players and he took over with us near the play offs .. don't put everything down to the ownership, which I agree stinks, managers with far less resources than Robinson have had success .. he has proved to be a useless chancer and if you can't see that, you're even more senile or pissed than your posts suggest
    No way Oggy is a bore. Old yes but bore no.

senile ?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Looks as if he's lost the dressing room

As you go through the players entrance door, it's on the right
  • Options

I want KR sacked as he seems completely clueless - I'm unclear how this is going to be any different come the summer. I had my doubts about him but he's been even more useless than I expected. It's not even funny anymore.
    If you're going to employ useless managers then at least rotate them - I don't think Congo Chris or Nobby Vinegar could do any worse and might bring a bit of comedy.
    We're f***ed as long as these owners are in charge given that only useless managers will be employed. I just want KR gone so I don't have to listen to his bullshit anymore and watch this dreadful football.
    I am envious of those who still believe KR will come good if given enough time - we'll have about 10 fans left by then.

I agree with all you say but getting rid of the scouser is neither here nor there.

Who we have as manager does not make a jot of difference.
  • Options
    They won't sack him. Robinson is no different to Miere. They are just mouthpieces for the President. The only difference between them is that KM is to honest in relaying the agenda. KR has the gift of the gab. He thinks that spinning us a line fools us. The problem Karl is we are not fooled. You won't bite the hand that feeds you.
  • Options

I want KR sacked as he seems completely clueless - I'm unclear how this is going to be any different come the summer. I had my doubts about him but he's been even more useless than I expected. It's not even funny anymore.
    If you're going to employ useless managers then at least rotate them - I don't think Congo Chris or Nobby Vinegar could do any worse and might bring a bit of comedy.
    We're f***ed as long as these owners are in charge given that only useless managers will be employed. I just want KR gone so I don't have to listen to his bullshit anymore and watch this dreadful football.
    I am envious of those who still believe KR will come good if given enough time - we'll have about 10 fans left by then.

I agree with all you say but getting rid of the scouser is neither here nor there.

Disagree - I think a decent manager would make a difference. A decent manager might struggle under these owners but they'd be hard pressed to do such a piss poor job as KR or talk such shite.

We are a disorganised mess on the pitch and you can't pin all of that on the owners.

This is all hypothetical anyone as no half decent manager would remotely consider working for this shower.
  • Options

He will be gone after the belgium trip i really can see it

No RD will leave him in charge to punish the fans...
  • Options

Disagree - I think a decent manager would make a difference. A decent manager might struggle under these owners but they'd be hard pressed to do such a piss poor job as KR or talk such shite.

We are a disorganised mess on the pitch and you can't pin all of that on the owners.

This is all hypothetical anyone as no half decent manager would remotely consider working for this shower.
    this .. two examples of 'managerial influence' .. 1 good, 1 bad .. Warnock at Cardiff .. YET again .. and Robinson's rival for the wooden spoon award of the year .. Zola @ Brum ..
    OF COURSE who manages a team makes a huge difference .. only a callow useless CEO such as Katwoman could probably have been taken in by Robinson's line of spiel and bullshit .. or was it just that he came cheap and servile ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep the faith, in KR we trust
  • Options
    To be honest we could put Kermit The Frog in as head coach and we'll have the same results.

A puppet is a puppet is a puppet.
  • Options
    There is only one person who isn't getting sacked, no matter how bad a job she does.
  • Options
    I wonder what the cuckoo in the nest is reporting back to Duchatelet ?
  • Options
    Missed It said:

There is only one person who isn't getting sacked, no matter how bad a job she does.

and that isn't fair. Sack Katrien!
  • Options
    edited February 2017

so far as I know, Rowett G is still without a club to manage, he was Curbishley's blue eyed boy .. Please Lord L have a word with GR to apply for our vacancy .. I write 'vacancy' 'cos I am sticking pins in my Robinson voodoo doll in the hope he'll talk himself into a catatonic trance and have to resign .. I don't wish him dead ...

Gary Rowett has proved himself in the championship, why the hell would he come to a basket case club in the bottom half of league one?
    cos all managers like to manage .. and we are STILL a club with enormous potential
    He's been linked with the Leicester job. If he even considers us he needs his head examining.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am desperate to see the bloke given the summer and then at least till Christmas. If things are not working we will see. Don't think RD agrees.
  • Options

I am desperate to see the bloke given the summer and then at least till Christmas. If things are not working we will see. Don't think RD agrees.

I am desperate for KR not to be here in the summer.....
  • Options

We need stability
  • Options

We need stability
    If we had a decent manager - we arent going to get one so we might as well rotate the useless ones.

KR will never be the answer....
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The only reason a small part of me wants him sacked is that it would further underline just how useless this bunch of mugs in charge are.

I can see it though! Davo will have to take a call from talksport on the way back from the Belgium trip.
  • Options
    There is absolutely no valid reason to sack Robinson and any speculation is absurd.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

There would be no point in sacking him anyway. Give him the summer and see what we can do. There is still a lot of deadwood at the club that needs to be cut off.

Such as? Name some deadwood that wasn't signed by these muppets in the first place.
  • Options
    To be fair to KR he was always on a hiding to nothng when things go wrong and so was Riga, Peeters, Luzon, Fraye, Riga (again) and Slade.
  • Options
    Employing KR shows what a desperate state we are in.....
  • Options
    KR made a pretty snide comment during the game today, Page scuffed it off the pitch I think and Robinson turned around and said something along the lines of 'and he played for West Ham?' As much as I do want him to stay, if he doesn't have the dressing room I don't know how long he can last. I will say him and Magennis were having a laugh before he was subbed on so might just be issues with individual players.