Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    League 2 coming soon...
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Robinson doesn't give a toss despite the bullshit. He's waiting for the pay off.

Play the regime game for as long as it takes, bank the cheque.

Easy money like.
  • Options
    How stupid do you have to be to appoint a manager who was well on the way to two relegations in a row in his previous job? When will RD realise that this is what happens when you appoint sycophants without the necessary experience?
  • Options

Only 3 things to add . Fuck off Duchatelet . Fuck off Meire . Fuck off Robinson.

Can't argue with that 100%
  • Options
    BTW who is the defensive coach at present?
  • Options

Robinson gutless walked straight down the tunnel.

We looked like leaking a goal every time they went forward gave the bell away with ease, something had gone in because they are not playing for him and we are walking into league 2.

That explains it, we were playing blindfold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Considering how bad we've been recently I admire anyone for going, so well done and you deserve better. We cannot expect to survive relegation if we conceded this number of goals. Just to get a draw would be a great result now! Just a shambles, two games with no goals then score three but give away 4!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Carter said:

I feel like crying, I could see this happening 3 years ago. From where we could have gone with a great group under Chris Powell and a sprinkling of quality available that could have been brought in we were on the cusp of doing something. Under this pair of toxic cunts nothing will improve I have never been more despondent.

It was always going to happen selling our core strength and one of the best players outsode the premiership as the opening salvo and replacing them with some cheating Iranian dickhead and a Polish man who by his own admission was nowhere near good enough for English football (looks great on a spreadsheet though, thanks Driesen you fucking fringe). A desperate slag who would take the new man in her mouth and pour some of the most ridiculous drivel I have ever, ever heard to cover up all these clusterfuck decisions out of her cockhole and we had fans lapping it up.

This isn't over by a long chalk, Miere and Duchatalet are the death of the club and there is Fucking nothing to stop them. Nothing.

I want to like and lol this so it gets an LOL and I like the fact that you have stayed calm in posting this, The red mist is currently stopping me from posting what I really want to say and will be a waste if time if I did because the hatred I have for RD and KM will wiped by admin deservedly so.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    shirty5 said:

I have no football coaching badges. I don't get paid 50,000 for being a football manager.

However I know what players play in a certain formation. I know when a left back is getting ripped to shit, to change it at half time.

Then again, I'm not Karl Robinson.

I know when a left back is GOING to be ripped to sht, DON'T PLAY HIM
  • Options

We'd be even worse off if it wasn't for Kevin Nugent.

In the relegation zone in fact, I think, if we'd actually lost those two we won under him.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Attacking wise you could not fault them tonight. However they were shocking at the back after 10 minutes but he could not see that. That defeat rests on his shoulders tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

Spineless and disgusting. The defending and performance was typical of a team chancing their arm because they don't have a fucking clue what to do and they are led by a man chancing in his arm because behind his excessive blinking and David Brentisms he doesn't know what to do, who reports into an incompetent twat who doesn't know what she's doing who answers to the biggest c*** ever to be associated with CAFC

No consolidationism or humour tonight - just spewing rage and hope that with each defeat now it brings us closer to seeing the back of this disease that has engulfed our club.

Therapy can't have gone too well....
  • Options
    I know we should aim for consistency. I know no manager can make a difference under this ownership..... But I really don't think that Karl Robinson is all that.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Spineless and disgusting. The defending and performance was typical of a team chancing their arm because they don't have a fucking clue what to do and they are led by a man chancing in his arm because behind his excessive blinking and David Brentisms he doesn't know what to do, who reports into an incompetent twat who doesn't know what she's doing who answers to the biggest c*** ever to be associated with CAFC

No consolidationism or humour tonight - just spewing rage and hope that with each defeat now it brings us closer to seeing the back of this disease that has engulfed our club.

Therapy can't have gone too well....
    @CyrilDavies pipe down - if we'd have ran a trust coach to the game we'd have won
  • Options
    I think it's the first time I've ever shouted YES when I've seen us lose 4-3. JJ played at lb when he came from Notts County, but now?

Did KR play his 4-2-3-1 or play 442 with Novak and Magennis flat up top? JJ still scores, just pack the midfield and have him off Magenis. Karl Robinson's the lower league Brendan Rodgers, can't shut up shop even when he has better players than the opposition. This squad is better than Parkinson's last one, and that was barely his fault.

• Options
    As recently as Saturday I posted that I thought Robinson should stay and be given proper support during the summer window but I'm wobbling badly now. I thought he was the answer but it's becoming obvious that the dressing room is far from happy. Once that happens it's hard to pick up points enough. If we can't get three points at Northampton then I'll be calling for a change.

That's a 100% turnaround for me.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    How about this for Northampton assuming Chicksen is fit?

Phillips
    Barnes Konsa Dijksteel Chicksen
    Botaka Aribo Lapslie Holmes.
    Novak KAG
  • Options
    Calming down and reading some of these now. @Stig please give @Carter your poster of the week