Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Its close.

I've had this feeling of excitement growing in me all afternoon. It must be this. It certainly isn't the game tonight (I'm not even going).

You sure you don't need a poo ?

:blush:
    Was gonna say exactly the same thing.
  • Its close.

I've had this feeling of excitement growing in me all afternoon. It must be this. It certainly isn't the game tonight (I'm not even going).

You sure you don't need a poo ?

:blush:
    Just checked. I'm all good.
  • He sold yet? :grey_question:
  • Wasn't there a couple of posts on the Bromley meeting today that references Thursday (today) as being a significant date re the takeover?.
    Or is that wishful thinking by me.....!
  • Wasn't there a couple of posts on the Bromley meeting today that references Thursday (today) as being a significant date re the takeover?.

Wishful thinking
  • Sponsored links:

Wishful thinking
    Fuck it :-(
  • Bloody glad I included the ??? In the thread title change!

https://youtu.be/jF56zOFYjvw
  • Do you think it’s about time we were stood down from this “imminent” threat to a lesser level of readiness?
  • Do you think it’s about time we were stood down from this “imminent” threat to a lesser level of readiness?

No, because we were never stood up.

Read the ???????
  • Manana might be a better word.

No, because we were never stood up.

Read the ???????
    Should it not have been left as 'roland duchatelet ready to sell?' then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody glad I included the ??? In the thread title change!

Someone called Dawn is taking us over? Would that be Dawn Under from down under?

• A few good results one decent transfer window (out of 9?) A team that can compete at the level we are at (a level below where we should be) and a manager who is capable at this level should not detract from all that has gone before.

These things should be basic requirements not a huge redemption for the regime. There will be no forgiveness from me.

Can't wait for the day they go.

#RolandOut.

Sorry wasnt quite a decent Window for me... the fact we've been left with one Striker says that lessons havent been learnt

We're getting away with it at the moment with just the one Striker; Just remains to be seen if we can last with the one
    Makes my point even stronger. #RolandOut.
  • 3blokes said:

Bloody glad I included the ??? In the thread title change!

Someone called Dawn is taking us over? Would that be Dawn Under from down under?

No, it's crack of dawn..... from Poland.
  • edited November 2017

Not Pete’s mum is it?
  • edited November 2017

3blokes said:

Not Pete’s mum is it?
    What is this pathetic attempt at quoting?

Tidied.
  • Dazzler21 said:

3blokes said:

Not Pete’s mum is it?
    What is this pathetic attempt at quoting?

Tidied.
    Daz, you'll not get the mods job by insulting the customers. This is Charlton Life not Charlton Athletic
  • edited November 2017
    {...pathetic...} was a compliment.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!